Girls (or guys!) of GaG: what is your makeup routine, and what are your go-to products?

I love hearing people's takes on this stuff!

Going on a skincare haul today so it's lovely to hear all these, guys! Thanks for sharing :)

Most Helpful Guy

• Wake up. Take a piss. Let dog out. Feed dog. Workout. Protein shake. Shower. Clothes on. Grab my breakfast and lunch. Drive lol.

• Make up routine Lol

• @Summer_Bunny not gross at all

• Yes it is! I give up... I don't want to talk about this I'm getting goose bumps from how gross it is

Most Helpful Girl

• Most days nothing.

When I do my make up I use a set called "love your selfie" that I got from shoppers drug mart for the eye shadows, mascara and highlighter (it also comes with bronzer and a light powder but I rarely use them). I forget what brand my foundation is because I don't use it a lot but it's one of those skin tone match ones. And I use a pencil eyeliner once in a while, also forget the brand. But I don't use eyeliner most of the time. I never use lipstick because it always feel like I look weird wearing it. That kit I mentioned also has a nice coloured lip gloss I like that I sometimes use.

• Most days I wash my face using st Ives apricot scrub and then use Neutrogena liquid toner. When I break out I have an acne serum I use that I got off amazon - art naturals or something like that..

What Guys Said 10

• 1. lip balm twice a day
    2. repeat 1

• studying unfortunately :-)

• I put water on my face and a I brush my teeth.

• I wake up. Rinse my face with water. Good to go bruh. Yeah you jealous that I'm a guy?

• Makeup routine? None. I've never worn makeup in my life.

Go to product? Sunscreen!

• I don't do makeup.. I naturally fair hahaah look at my profile pic LOLOL

• I brush my teeth 2 times in a day.

• water

scowling

uh

unusually geometric natural markings

• Haven't fallen out with my face so no need for makeup.

• I just wash my face with soap

What Girls Said 25

• Wash face with Cetaphil, moisturize with Clinique yellow lotion, and a random face mask about 2x a week.

Foundation-applied with wet beauty sponge
    Covergirl Clean Whipped Creme foundation
    Calvin Klein 3-in-1 foundation for fancy days

Eyebrows
    Cheap duo spoolie-eyebrow brush for applying powder
    Elizabeth Mott-Queen of the fill tinted eyebrow gel for putting eyes in place

Lips
    Pacifica-sweet one for most days
    Maybelline clay crush for summer days

Cheeks
    any ole pink/red lipstick I don't wear

Highlight
    Elf shimmering facial whip

Eyes (aka my favorite)
    Lorac pro 1, usually taking the tan and cream color for base and transition color. And switching up between that and my other eyeshadow palettes/singles for a look.

Mascara
    Smashbox full exposure mascara

My fav products are the pacifica lipstick, my lorac pro, and the duo sided spoolie.

I'm on the hunt for a good concealer, any suggestions?

• Oh this is fun!

I start with a moisterizer from Boscia and the pore minimizer primer from Benefit

I use a beauty blender to apply foundation - Clinique 2-in-one

Then I use a concealer from benefit for my under eyes and any blemishes.

Next I apply a highlighter/bronzer combo from Make Up FOrever, a contour from City Color, and Blush from Two Faced... Obviously, highlight the cheekbones, bronzer below, contour below that, and blend it in together with the blush. I also contour my nose.

After that I fill in my eyebrows with the eyebrow kit from Benefit (theyre already pretty thick, but I like them a tad darker)

My eye shadow and lip color change daily depending on where I'm going, but in general I use an eye shadow primer, a palet from Tarte, and my eyeliner is from Doucce. Lip colors I usually go with Bow & Arrow or Lolita from KVD since Tarte discontinued my fav from them.

• Everyday I wear makeup (sometimes I use different brands depending on what was on sale or what looked good to try) this is what I do every morning;
    After I shower and am dressed I use a moisturizer or a primer if I am trying to hide any acne. I use mascara (usually Too Faced or Estee Lauder but I will use Covergirl if Im desperate for mascara) then I use gel liner for my waterline. I use the Loreal one because every liner I use on the waterline smears or disappears quickly. Sometimes I wear eyeshadow its rare though because I hate how it falls everywhere. If its an eyeshadow day I use Kat Von D eyeshadow with an eyeshadow base. Usually though I just use eyeliner on my eyelids. I use Urban Decay for the top lids but I use a pressed powder before I apply the liner so it doesn't smear off. Then its foundation time (usually MAC, Estee Lauder, Too Faced.. I use whoever I can find lol) After that I put face (pressed powder) over that to get rid of any shine or any imperfections the foundation did not cover. Then I use lipstick, usually nude sometimes burgundy depending on my mood and outfit and Im ready to go. I usually touch up my face with a loose powder if there is any shine during the day. It takes maybe 15 minutes to do makeup in the morning.

• This is just my basic one, really fast really easy, looks really clean and natural.
    1. "Aloe Vesta: Cleansing Foam"
    2. Then i like to mix "Measurable Difference : Rose Hip Body Oil" with "Stila: stay all day foundation & concealer" in a shade lighten then my skin. I use a blending sponge and try to keep it focused on my cheeks, forehead, chin, brow bone and thin part of my nose.
    3. After that i go over my whole face lightly with "M. A. C: Face and Body Foundation" and it makes my skin look soft and plump and healthy
    4. I line the inner corners of my mouth with "Bite Beauty: High Pigment Pencil (pomegranate)" and blend it out with a "Beauty Rush: Double Balm-Stick (berry blender)"
    5. EYES!! I use a "Naked 2" pallet, using the matte pale color over my eyelid and the shimmery pale color in the center of my lid, it makes my eyes soooo much bigger, and then i do the outer corners under my eye in the matte darkish gray-brown color. I finish it off by coating both sides of my eyelashes with "Revlon: Ultra Volume Mascara"
    6. At this point i kinda go over my cheeks with some generic peach colored blush and go over certain spots with generic bronzer usually from E. L. F

• I don't do this every day but when I go out and go to work this is what I do Lol.
    I cleanse my face with lush aquamarina or the charcoal face wash, apply origins dark spot serum, apply sunscreen, mosterize with origins ginzing moisturizer and eye cream, apply the best damn beauty lip mask, apply hangover rx primer, then the porefessional or makeup forever smoothing primer, start with brows I use the Anastasia Beverly hills brow wiz, clean the brows with Concealer, apply Macs soft ochre paint pot, set the eye primer with a light white bone colored eye shadow, apply a transition color, then use any eye shadow pallet I've been really using the lime crime Venus pallet, apply the NYC and marc jacobs eyeliner, curl lashes, use better than sex mascara, apply false eyelashes if I want to... I like the koko lashes in godess, use foundation I've been using the Giorgio Armani luminous silk foundation, apply Concealer I like the nars creamy Concealer, set my foundation with the luara mercier translucent powder or a mac powder and bake my face, apply bronzer too faced chocolate bronzer or hoola by benefit, contour with kat Von d shade and light pallet, apply blush this changes every day, I use the luara geller gilded honey highlighter, lip liner, lipstick or lip gloss, and then makeup setting spray.

• Wash my face with either Simple moisturizing facial wash or Andalou cleansing milk.
    Exfoliate with St. Ives exfoliating pads then dry my face off.
    Moisturize with ultra repair cream
    Oh and I'll tone sometimes too before moisturizer
    Makeup: jumping around with concealers at the moment but I usually use the master conceal for under the eyes
    And just some lip product
    Either: clinique in the color Different grape, nyx liquid suede in soft spoken or cover girl matte in brazillian tan.

All of these steps are for if I'm feeling like it. I usually just wash my face with simple, but on a moisturiser then do my makeup which consists of concealer and a lip product.

I put more care into having nice skin so I don't need makeup, that's why that list is so much longer than the makeup.

• I put on Loreal magic BBcream all over my face.
    Then Maybelline age rewind dark circle eraser as a concealer/highlighter on my under eyes, bridge of the nose, and chin.
    Then IF I have any other blemishes I use Maybelline fit me concealer.
    Then I use Rimmil Stay mate pressed powder all over my face.
    I'll sometimes use other products, but this is what I use most of the time.

• Primer: Benefit Porefessional
    A bit of foundation: Too Faced Born This Way foundation in the shade "Ivory."
    A tiny bit of a green concealer since I get a rosy nose n' stuff: Urban Decay's Naked Concealer in the shade "Mint."
    Powder to lock it in: Elfe Translucent matifying loose powder.
    And setting spray: Urban Decay All Nighter Setting Spray

Then I'll throw on whatever lip if not some kind of tinted lip shit.

• I use dermalogica to wash my face and use any (normally no.7) exfoliating creme to soften my skin. Then I use olay face creme. I then use a primer all over my face. Then I use a foundation an dude an under eye creme then an under eye foundation. I blend it with a beauty blender. Then I use a Matt powder to make it look smooth. Then I contour and use bronzer and highlighter, sometimes blusher, not all the time. Then I do my eyebrows and eyelashes and lipstick

• My makeup routine?

I don't have one. I'm naturally beautiful.

• Wash face, moisturize, and maybe put sunscreen if I am not wearing a hat.
    Pure kohl for the eyes.
    Lip balm and sometimes Kat Von d lipgloss (I think that is the name)

• If I have to take a shower I will brush it before I get it wet and reverse wash my hair
    Shave if I have to and/or want to
    Wash body
    Wash face
    Moisturizer
    Brush teeth
    Blow dry hair then straighten it
    Fill in eyebrows
    Apply concealer
    Apply bronzer and blush
    I don't do this everyday some days I just wash my face and brush my teeth

• When i'm just stayng home for the day, ill just put some powder and light lipstick. For work, lipstick, mascara, blush, browliner and powder. I only apply foundation when i'm going out shopping, hanging out, etc. i rarely use concealer.

• Summer time:
    After i shower I use eye makeup remover.
    Use olay on my face.
    Eye shadow
    Black Eye liner on top lid
    Black Mascara
    Lip gloss (guava burt's bee)

• I just put eyeliner and mascara on. That's it lol

• Bow and arrow liquid lipstick by KVD

Super orgasm beauty blush

Sweet night liquid gold eyeliner

• Just some tinted moisturizer and sometimes mineral powder. I might top it off with some lip shimmer. I usually use Maybelline BB cream because it doubles as sunscreen and extra sun protection is never a bad thing. I have been using one from Neutrogena I bought a while back since I have run out of the good stuff. Its doubles as acne treatment which is good but it drys really fast and doesn't spread out very even so I always have to use the mineral powder with it.

• Nothing much.
    Brushing teeth
    Washing face with face wash
    Brushing and tie up my hair in pony

• Comb my hairs before running out of house and brushing my teeth twice.

• Well , i only wear makeup when i'm going out. If i'm staying in all i wear is chapstick lol. But yeah this is what i do when i go out:
    First , i wash my face and then moisturize.
    Next , i wait for it to dry and i apply foundation and blush.
    Then, mascara/eyeliner
    And lastly lipstick
    And i'm done! I like to keep it simple.

• 1. Clean my face
    2. Put eyeliner on
    3. Wear lipstick
    That's it.

• I wash my face and I apply eye-pencil, mascara and lip balm. That's it.

• concealer, mascara, & blush! If I'm in a rush.
    if I'm taking my time, This is my whole routine,
    Primer, moisturizer, color correcter (orange one on under eyes and green one on any red spots on my face) then I blend that shit out, some concealer (blend), foundation (blend), then concealer again (blend), after that I put my brightening stick on the tops of my cheekbones, on my chin, where my contour line will be, my nose (these are just little lines) and some on my forehead, then I go ahead and blend that out (I blend like mostly everything with a beauty blender, and after all of this I go ahead and bake my face (I leave it on for about 5-10mins) and while the bake is on I go ahead and do my eyeshadow, just really neutral colors, I typically go for coppery gold and brown just in the crease, it looks pretty good and some days, rarely I decide to go ahead and put some eyeliner on, after this I brush my bake off and get my bronzer and start to bronze my cheeks (I put a little line) and then start to blend with a small fluffy brush in circular motion, then I take some of the bronze on the top of my forehead and blend, also on my jawline to make it more defined, then I apply blush (w a small fluffy brush), after all of this I curl my lashes and put a bunch of mascara on & then sometimes I put powder on those spots where I didn't bake my face usyally after all of that I set my face with setting spray, apply some lipliner (I use it as lipstick), and I'm all done!!

• I don't wear makeup besides skin care and foundation. I spend Aton of money on that a year.

• I normally wash my face in the morning with a purifying soap, then I get a tonic, a hydrating and regulating cream, and then I put on this natural product, it's kinda like base, but it isn't for hiding your flaws but rather to keep you skin clean and protected, I also use a scrub every two days and a face mask once a week, and that's it really, I might wear a bit of mascara from time to time, but I only use make up on a night out (which is normally just eyeliner, mascara and lipstick) and on other special occasions like weddings, etc.