Girls, would you wear a dirndl (see picture)?

This is just one example. A dirndl is a type of dress that is very popular in Austria and Southern Germany. It's a fresh look but I guess you either love it :D or hate it :-(

Feel free to have a look at this google search... a whole lot of Dirndls!
https://www.google.be/search?q=dirndl&espv=2&biw=2133&bih=1061&source=lnms&tbm=isch&sa=X&ved=0ahUKEwi979fzhJTOAhWoDcAKHUkaCQYQ_AUIBigB&dpr=0.9#imgrc=_

• No way :-(
  • Maybe, not a fan :o
  • On occasions, yes
  • I love it :D

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 15

• I have one and it's NOT very popular in germany unless it's Oktoberfest. It's a traditional dress, these days mostly a costume

• So on what occasion would you wear it, only when it's Oktoberfest or anytime you feel like it? :D

• yes oktoberfest and Halloween.

• Worn for Oktoberfest. Yeah I like them and would dress up like this for fancy dress or leave it for the bedroom.

• That's a good remark, you could probably even sleep in some of them :D
      But indeed, I also love the look. Though here in Belgium you rarely see them. I've mostly seen them on TV...

• maybe it it would have been for a festival or costume yes lol.. other than that NOPE

• LOL, no way :P

• Haha no problem... you either love or hate it and in a poll you want to hear the pros and the cons :D

• I hate pink so I would try any others but pink.

• Oh yeah, there are hundreds of models in 101 colours so no problem to find what you like :D

• I have a more daring dirndl than that one and I wear it in bed for one of my boyfriends. He also has a dirndl and underwear and he wears those. He gets as hard as a baseball bat just looking at it!

• Hahaha I can imagine, such a mega-girly look and if it's your girl... bingo!

• When my boyfriend wears a dirndl, or any other women's clothes, I can see his erection through the skirt! He raises a lump the size of his fist!

• That looks too much like a Halloween costume.

• Yeah I can imagine... though it's a fresh look it's not an everyday outfit :o

• Definitely not my style.

• Yeah it's a "love or hate" sort of outfit... here in Belgium you would never see them.
      When I see one it's on TV. But I do like them :D

• If I wanted to mess around, yes. But wear that on a daily basis? Hell, no!

• Haha what do you mean with messing around? Seducing guys?
      I could imagine they wouldn't look away!

• Oh sorry, I was sleeping! I had asked you yesterday for a pic of the traditional Serbian outfits. So sorry :o
      Thanks for sharing that :D

• Yeah I definitely prefer dirndl over that.

• For the right occasion I wouldn't hesitate in wearing something like this.

• Haha you made me curious... what sort of occasion could that be? :D

• @Hans222 Am somewhat surprised and little upset that you haven't come back with some suggestions or ideas.
      To me you have always come across as being extremely intelligent and a " Man Of The World", and have very often surprised me with some of your very interesting and informative views and opinions.
      Have I done something to offend you?

• Oh gosh, of course not :D
      What I think a dirndl would be ideal for, is visiting a historic city with you guy. He'll enjoy the look and the classic style will match the historic buildings.
      I hope that meets the expectations :D

• Hmm, not sure. They look nice though.

• Yeah, you're in favor or not... I'm certain the guys would look at you but that doesn't mean every girl will feel good in one :o

• I would wear it if I go to Oktoberfest.

• Yeah that's what many told me. I didn't know it was linked to the Oktoberfest, I thought it was simply a South German type of style. I like the look :D

• hell yes! :)

• i like it. super cute.

• that's more like their traditional clothing.
    nothing against it bt not my style.

• No problem, yeah I know it's the local traditional clothing :D

What Guys Said 5

• i dont see a reason why women would wear traditional clothes of other cultures, they can just wear traditional clothes of their own country.

• Many girls disagree with you... personally I don't care about from which culture it is, I like the look!

• i would never borrow stuff from other cultures, to do that is to break down my own culture.

• Interesting... i may have found a new fetish u___u

• Hahaha you're gonna pursue the Dirndl girls now? You haven't been inspired by me okay :D

• looks dumb

• It's a 50/50 of lovers and haters... no problem mate that's what makes a poll interesting :D

• It can definitely be done sexy

• No I wouldn't wear it

• No problem, that's what a poll is for - hear all sorts of opinions :D