Girls, I really need your help?

Girls, i really need your help?So my brothers tried to shave my eyebrows and this is as far as they got before i woke up. I live in a very remote area and its really hard to get my hands on makeup... So as you can see i have very thick and dark eyebrows... So there fore i do not have an eyebrow pencial... What the hell do i do? Help me!!

Thanks to everyone... Im very very grate full for you all

12

Most Helpful Girl

• Ha. I actually shave my eyebrows off just to draw them on in a variety of ways. Honestly, your eyebrow doesn't even look bad. It's not very noticeable. However, to help to grow that little part back, you can put coconut oil on it to help it to grow faster. That, or you could fill it in with an eyebrow pencil or with edge creme eyeliner. Your shaven eyebrow bit will grow in just the same as it was before. Many people think they grow in crazier, but they don't.

What Girls Said 11

• There's nothing u really can do if u dont have makeup... just make sure ur outfit is in fleek so nobody will notice :)

• I have makeup... Just no eye brow penciel

• Many sure the redt of ur makeup looks good...

• I literally see nothing wrong with them..

• They dont really match but its not bad so it may or may not be fix able

• hard to tell without seeing the other side, but I think it's okay!

• Go to a salon to get them fixed or get a pencil to correct them. Otherwise pluck them yourself or ask some body who knows how to do it. Tell your mother what happened, it's not funny to have your brothers trying to shave your brows while you sleep.

• brown eyeliner works too, or eye shadow, I know people who use lipstick for plush and eyebrows because their skin is sensitive to other types of makeup.
    Nobody's gonna arrest you for using makeup on your eyebrows that's not intended for you eyebrows. The only person who will know is you.

• It looks like you have some eyeliner on. Use that VERY lightly in the areas you need to fill in and blend with a cotton swab if need be :)

• It looks ok to me, I wouldn't notice anything. I've seen way worse. It it bothers you just try filling them in with dark eyeshadow or eyeliner very lightly with a thin brush

• I'm sorry if this seems rude but I notice you have the same acne scars as me and I just recently used certain face masks with avocado and tea tree oil that really help! It's magic

• cute freckles

• I don't think there is nothing wrong with them.
    As for getting an eyebrow pencil, buy it online.

• Your eyebrows look perfectly fine. You don't need an eyebrow pencil. They will grow back in a few days

• It honestly doesn't even look bad. I really don't see anything wrong with your eyebrows.

If anything, as a last resort until you can get your hands on some makeup, try a dark brown sharpie.