Are long bob haircuts sexy?

I have hair slightly below my shoulders and I can't decide if I should get a long weave or cut it a bit for a fresh lob (long bob).

I have a baby face and look 5-6 years younger than my age so I want a haircut/style that'll add more sex appeal and maturity.

• Yes, long bobs are sexy
    72% (31)58% (11)68% (42)Vote
  • No, not really
    28% (12)42% (8)32% (20)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy
Updates:
www.pinterest.com/.../

In case you need visuals :)

0|0
16|10

Most Helpful Girl

• i had a long bob for about two years and i loved it! i have curly hair so it actually work really well

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 10

• No, they are not.

0|0
    0|0
  • No. 'Bobbed' anything is not sexy. Long hair is what differentiates them as a woman, it's their sexual attraction. Whoever told women short hair is attractive is not a man - men have always determined what is attractive, not women. Go look it up.

0|0
    2|0
  • Post a picture of what you mean!

0|0
    0|0
  • If you look like the girl does then yes

0|0
    0|0
  • Those pics look awesome

0|0
    0|0
  • I'm actually not picky with hair length or styles because different things suit different people.

But you said you have a baby face and look pretty young, so super long hair would probably make you look even younger. Go for the bob! Something a tiny bit shorter might work well, too, and would be hella attractive.

1|0
    0|0
  • Sure? Still not clear on wtf it is, looks more like shoulder length than anything else.

0|0
    0|0
  • they look sexy af

0|0
    0|0
  • I love hair being super long!!

0|0
    0|0
  • Of course

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 15

• Barely any of those haircuts are bobbed, they're just shoulder length and wavy.

2|1
    0|0
    • Haha that's what I was thinking too! They didn't seem bobbed to me, but I wasn't sure. So what is a long bob supposed to look like? :o I know that a normal bob tends to be around the chin more or less.

• Show All
    • Huh! I see that hairstyle all the time and it never occurred to me that it was a bob. xD Learned something new lol; thank you! :P

• @nfigure you're welcome :)

• yes they're cute

0|0
    0|0
  • Yes, I like long bob hairstyle.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have a long bob and love it, i apparently look a lot younger with my hair this way so I'm not complaining

0|0
    0|0
  • I like them. I have one, by your definition. I'm chopping it as soon as I finish my degree in a week or so though.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're called 'mobs' ;)

I love em. My mom wants me to get it but I don't think im ready to cut my hair like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just be careful with it but very little can pull off this look

0|0
    0|0
  • They look gorgeous, go for it!

0|0
    0|0
  • Now I am thinking in doing this lol

0|0
    0|0
  • why not, it will grow anyway