Are long bob haircuts sexy?

I have hair slightly below my shoulders and I can't decide if I should get a long weave or cut it a bit for a fresh lob (long bob).

I have a baby face and look 5-6 years younger than my age so I want a haircut/style that'll add more sex appeal and maturity.

• Yes, long bobs are sexy
  • No, not really
www.pinterest.com/.../

In case you need visuals :)

Most Helpful Girl

• i had a long bob for about two years and i loved it! i have curly hair so it actually work really well

What Guys Said 10

• No, they are not.

• No. 'Bobbed' anything is not sexy. Long hair is what differentiates them as a woman, it's their sexual attraction. Whoever told women short hair is attractive is not a man - men have always determined what is attractive, not women. Go look it up.

• Post a picture of what you mean!

• If you look like the girl does then yes

• Those pics look awesome

• I'm actually not picky with hair length or styles because different things suit different people.

But you said you have a baby face and look pretty young, so super long hair would probably make you look even younger. Go for the bob! Something a tiny bit shorter might work well, too, and would be hella attractive.

• Sure? Still not clear on wtf it is, looks more like shoulder length than anything else.

• they look sexy af

• I love hair being super long!!

• Of course

What Girls Said 15

• Barely any of those haircuts are bobbed, they're just shoulder length and wavy.

• Haha that's what I was thinking too! They didn't seem bobbed to me, but I wasn't sure. So what is a long bob supposed to look like? :o I know that a normal bob tends to be around the chin more or less.

• Huh! I see that hairstyle all the time and it never occurred to me that it was a bob. xD Learned something new lol; thank you! :P

• @nfigure you're welcome :)

• yes they're cute

• Yes, I like long bob hairstyle.

• I have a long bob and love it, i apparently look a lot younger with my hair this way so I'm not complaining

• I like them. I have one, by your definition. I'm chopping it as soon as I finish my degree in a week or so though.

• They're called 'mobs' ;)

I love em. My mom wants me to get it but I don't think im ready to cut my hair like that.

• Just be careful with it but very little can pull off this look

• They look gorgeous, go for it!

• Now I am thinking in doing this lol

• why not, it will grow anyway

• I like them.

• Hell Yeah! It is great!

• That's not a bob cut.

• Id not like it too much 😕

• Long hair is the sexiest I think