Girls, I am fed up of wearing round neck t shirt under the shirt and wearing full sleeves all year round, ?

I am very hairy guy and to hide my hairiness i wear round neck t shirt under my shirt to hide chest hairs peeking out and also wear full sleeves shirt and full pants even in hot sweaty summer and now i am fed up of wearing round neck t shirt under the shirt and wearing full sleeves all year round.
Plannig to buy a Philips body groomer and shave it ALL off.
is it wise decision to remove hairs from whole body including legs and arms?

3

Most Helpful Girl

• Get rid of hair on the: Chest, below belly button, entire back, feet, hands, ears, in between eyebrows. NO WHERE ELSE. It'll look weird if a guy has no hair on his legs trust me.

• Chest ok, " below belly button"? Sounds weird. What are trying to say by this!!
      Hands you mean shave arms?

• O well leave the legs and thighs natural even though they are really hairy?
      What about the groin and butt?

What Girls Said 2

• Same reason women shave their legs. Or get a wax if them hair grows quick invest on an epilator.

• No, just trim it

• Trim the legs and arms and thighs? Shave off the torso?