What do you think of these kind of nails?

What do you think of these kind of nails?I don't know if I love them or hate them. I always wonder how people live with those. I mean, how the hell do they type or like do handjobs.

0|0
23|6

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 6

• They're creepy, weird, and definitely inconvenient.

2|0
    0|0
  • repulsive.

0|0
    0|0
  • Scary! 😰

0|0
    0|0
  • With their mouths.

0|0
    0|0
  • Repulsive !! That just screwed up my lunch.

0|0
    0|0
  • Too ugly

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 22

• I personally hate any type of long nails, I find them unhygienic. I know a girl who use to have long nails and I guess she was itching her face and she ended up having a cyst under her skin (on her chin) from having long nails because there was bacteria under them.

2|0
    0|0
  • I ain't about it. It's just a little too much. I feel like those are impractical and potentially dangerous.

1|0
    0|0
  • If you have a job where you don't have to type, they're fabulous. If you ever have to lift a finger, they're awful.

3|0
    0|0
  • They look ghetto asf.

3|0
    0|0
  • I hate them lol. I can't even stand having my normal nails grow out too long. It makes texting SO DIFFICULT. I also kickbox.. so long nails just dont work. I also honestly just don't think they look good. Personal opinion tho.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like them but I feel like they are super complicated to deal with, I had mine done somewhat like that and I literally COULD NOT text, but I guess you'd get used to it!

1|0
    0|0
  • The shape is okay but they're too long... I would happy with having half of those.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them 😐

0|0
    0|0
  • looks unattractive

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't know how women deal with those... I'd probably end up poking myself in the eyeball

2|0
    0|0
  • I think they look ridiculous and aren't at all functional.

0|0
    0|0
  • They look disgusting. 😫!! It's ugly to my eyes 😯🙈!!!

0|0
    0|0
  • ew they look like talons and make a persons hand look old and leathery

2|0
    0|0
  • U. G. L. Y. How can you finger yourself with those 😷

2|0
    0|0
  • I hate them. They look ugly and unattractive!

1|0
    0|0
  • Awful, absolutely awful.

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • way to long for me. i got shit to do and it ain't getting done with nails like that.

0|0
    0|0
  • They're nice 💓

0|0
    0|0
  • Lol no that's too long it's scary

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't like them, too little colour and too long

0|0
    0|0
  • Dont like them