Is Too Faced a good brand of makeup :* ?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes they are. I have used their mascara and foundation and they were awesome. Id highly recommend them. I plan on buying more of their stuff when I buy a bigger makeup case.

What Guys Said 3

• Yes they are, I don't use them but there are too many females in my family so i know by others experience lol

• Yes, it is

• Thank you very mochi :)

• dont no

• Then why did you comment?

• because u asked.

• Yeah, I asked if it was a good brand.
      If you don't know then you are irrelevant to this question.

What Girls Said 5

• They are a very good brand.

• Yes!! I absolutely love it!

• Fabulous! :)
      I just spent almost all my money on some today :O :P :D

• In my opinion it is really good! I love the lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes and blushes obsessed with them!

• Awesome! Thanks :)
      I was looking at getting the Chocolate Bar Eye shadow Collection, and I'm trying to decide if I should also get some bronzer with a kubuki brush or the set with mascara, eye liner, and eye primer.

• That's hard lol cause the bronzer is a must have to me but also the eyeliner and the mascara. No matter what you decide to get you will love it!

• I know, I am in love with bronzer in general but eye liner is amazing! I am getting free mascara so that's a bonus. I'm like to the point of "Buy it all!" Lol

• never used high end brands sorry

• First time I ever heard of it.