Is it a turn-off for guys when girls have a lot of tattoos and piercings?

some guys like it and others don't. will it be a problem in the future?

626

Most Helpful Guy

• Here's a bit of an answer you havn't gotten much of: I love inked up girls. I think they're just as hot, if not hotter than girls without tattoos. I have 4 myself, with plans for many, many more. The only thing stopping me right now is the military.

Do what YOU want to do. Don't let anyone dictate what you do to your own body. People tell me 3 of my 4 tats are stupid: Hello Kitty holding a gun, a crown and words above my penis, and a paintball related one on my side. If you like it, it shouldn't matter.

Sponsored

What Guys Said 25

• I can't understand why anyone would apply graffiti to their own bodies with indelible ink. It something like if someone broke into The Louvre and applied a Chili Peppers tat to the left cheek of the Mona Lisa, only far more horrifying. I mean DaVinci created the Mona Lisa, but God himself created us. No offense intended. It's just beyond me.

• Completely depends on the guy. Not a huge fan of the tatoos and stuff but look at the girl Jesse James cheated with... It just depends.

• Yeah... it does depend on the guy. to some guys it will be tottaly offputing, to others they will find them quite cool. it just depends on the type of guy your wanting to attract really. to me, I deffinitly prefer completely natural girls. but that's not to say id overlook a girl that I really got along with and felt something for. id prefer without the tattoos and peircings because I don't tend to find them very appealing on girls but even so they can be overlooked.

Good Luck

• Nope love them both.

• It's quite natural and totally acceptable in the south-west Pacific! As well as becoming more popular today, it's also a very ancient art form. I know few people without tattoos or piercings, and I think they're just great.

• I personally dislike it, but I'm just one guy, tattoos are fine, but not piercings

• Totally depends on the guy.

• Tattoos are piercins are NASTY think about it there are HOLES in your body with pieces of metal stuck in them or INK injected under you skin. That's GROSS. I remember looking at a woman's leg once. I made my way up and saw what looked like a giant gross scab. I was grossed out and wondered what on earth could have made such a huge ass scab I was thinking she had some nasty cancer on her skin when I realized it was a tattoo. I quit looking in a hurry. Yuck.

• its a huge turn off to me. I see a girl with tatoos and peircings I automatically disregard her. I don't find them atractive and don't want a girl with them

• It is a major turnoff if the girl is all inked up and pierced everywhere. If its just a little one or if there aren't a lot then its not bad. It really depends on the guy

• I don't care or mind it at all. Its indifferents to me

• Yes, it is a big turn off, but that's just me. However is not neccesary a deal breaker either.

• Piercings and tattoos are something I have a hard time getting around. I certainly don't prefer them, but I'm also having a hard time keeping them from totally bothering me. I hate being conservative but I just can't seem to shake this problem I have with them.

• It isn't a turn off as such, guys just begin to think that they're too good for them, and don't really bother trying because they think that they'll be shut down before they can even say a word.

Piercings and tattoos somewhat intimidate me in girls, I automatically link them with fiesty attributes and rudeness. But that's just me.

• BIGGEST MUTHA EFFIN TURNOFF

• I like tongue rings, nose peircing if it look good on the girl, the peircing between the chin and lower is like 4 points, and sometimes other peircings but I definitely don't like a lot. the right tato can bring a girl from not attractive to hot but I definitely don't like when they are literally covered with tatos.

• Some women can pull off looking good with a lot of tattoos. It's usually a turn off. No woman can pull off looking good with more than 7 piercings.

• The answer to your question is YES, it is a turn off. Some guys might like it when they are young, however sooner or later everyone grows up. Keep the following image in the back of your mind. One day, your Grandson comes up to you and says, "Grandma, I hear you have a tatoo way below your belly button, can you please pull up your skin so me and the guys can see?" Of course all of your Grandson's friends will be smirking and laughing behind your Grandson's back.

• its on the dude

for me I just like ears pierced

• ehhh.. sure when a seventeen year old girl has tattoos it's hot. Really hot if they are more slutty ones. BUT when a 30+ chick has all these things it screams out slut. Or skank.

Not that all tats are slutty or skanky, or all women with them are. BUT the majority of chicks getting ink don't know art from their ass.

• i find it a turn off

• i love tattoo's on girls, my girlfriend has 5 tattoo's and I love it (the more the better lol tho sadly I only have 1 but am planning on getting like 3 more eventually)

• tattoos will attract people who like them...

• i'm going to be a LEO soon.. military officer and most straight edge guy you'd ever meet... but I think tattoos and piercings on a girl are the hottest things ever.. the "bad girl punk look" is amazing, ESPECIALLY if its on a good girl with strong values

• YES DEFINITELY... TERRIBLE.. PERSONALLY I LOOK AT YOU AS A SEX TOY THEN

What Girls Said 6

• I love tattoos and piercings, I used to have many link

I just not something for everyone.

• Do what you like and find a guy who likes you for who you are. I've got one and am getting more... If a guys won't like them he won't like me because they're part of who I am.

• If they care about what is on your skin more than they care about you, then its not worth it. Personally I find guys who like my tattoos more interesting than those who don't anyway

• is getting one on my ankle ok? my mom says its a tradition of some sort to get a tattoo with pretty designs -_-

• Yes, it is a problem.

• many people are getting more into it. and lots of guys are starting to like it more.