Girls, what is your least and favorite fashion era?

26

Most Helpful Girl

• 90s, I overall think the 90s is overrated, but whatever was popular 20 years ago resurfaces. It always does. People have always loved a good throwback. Some cool things have come out of the 90s but overall it's really not that great, and I get a lot of inspiration for him but it just wasn't that cute, very bland.

What Girls Said 25

• My favorite is the '80s and '90s, and my least favorite is probably now.
    I love big hair and shoulder pads, but I'm not a fan of the really dark tans for girls who are obviously nowhere near that shade naturally, stick straight hair (especially when they have it really flat against their head and it has a plastered look), or the whole Kardashian look that so many people seem to be mimicking.
    But, I do like galaxy print and bright colors, and there are certain things about today's fashion that isn't too bad. I think every era has good and bad things, but I'm most fascinated by '80s fashion.

• I say my least favorite fashion era is the 70s with the whole dizzy psychedelic prints lol. My favorite is the 40s & 50s, like I love Lucy & Marylin Monroe. :)

• Right now

• My least favorite is probably the 80's, I find it tacky with too much color.
    😔
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...0616b62cff.jpg
    My favorite is the 20's, so much glamour and elegance.
    *.*
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...bd5b61857e.jpg

• I love to buy stuff from the 70s at the vintage stores. I can't wear it to work but it's awesome. Some of it is so bad it's cool.

• Least favorite is easy, this era. My favorite though would be tied between the 80s and 90s. Im a goth/punk and always lean towards buying what looks vintage or actually is. Now everything is cropped tops, croc shoes (yuck), weird sandals, skinny jeans and leggings as pants? Give me big hair and unique clothing anyday.

• I hate the 80's fashion, but i LOVE the 90's fashion

• Right now is my least favorite, because everyone tries to hard to look perfect. When they just look plastic. My favorite would be from the 40's to the 60's

• LEAST: 1990s-2000s :P

FAVORITE: 1940-1960s

<3

• My least favourite would probably be the 90s because it just seems to be a little scruffy to me & and now because there isn't a lot of interesting new fashion ideas, girls are just showing more and more skin
    My favourite would probably be either the 80s (and I'm not talking about the whole shoulder pads and mullets) because it was quite colourful and adventurous or I quite like the glamourous look of the 50s

• Love the 40s for fashion, not a fan of the 20s.

• I like bits and pieces from each era but I guess I like 90s to now and don't like majority of 60s and 70s

• 70s ughh

• I love all vintage clothing, but the early 2000s with the skirts over jeans phase was a total no go...

• 90's - 2000's were my favorite. They just were really colorful and quirky without the giant hair and such. Like.. a more subdued 80's. The little marble hair ties and skorts were my favorite things.

Least favorite might have to be the 70's and 80's, they're bringing just a little too much to the table. Keep your hair tame enough to fit in a door.

• Least: 1970s and 1980s
    Most: 1950s

• I'm not really sure about which fashion era is my favorite, but the early 2000's' are my least favorite.

• i hate the early 2000-2010 uuuuuhhhhh my eyes and look back at 2012 why whyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy my eyessss

• Bell bottoms and Afros who the freak came up with that so ugly but people want Afros again why?

• Because curly afro texture can be embraced, straighter hair is often seen as better. A lot of girls hair texture is naturally like that, and recently have learned to love their big hair, most people can't have that naturally and they do, so might as well work it. Bell bottoms are also great for emphasizing a woman's curves so if you've got them they're great pants.

• Because we're fucking born with it?

• What do you meant who came up with afros? It's someone natural hair. It's like saying who came up with blue eyes.

• I like the 1950s fashion and my least favourite is the 1980s.

• Anything late 90s and early 2000s makes me wanna cry.

• 2010 hated it

• I really liked the 80s and I guess 90s/early 2000s was the worst.

• I hated the looks from the seventies but love the looks of today!