What type of haircut would work for my face?

going to go get a cut in few hours any last minute suggestions... Also think I might shorten my stubble/beard.

Most Helpful Girl

Most Helpful Guy

• Why would you post anonymously when we now know what you look like since you've uploaded photographs of yourself lol

• Nah man he's got glasses, he could rob a bank and no one would have a clue who he is! lol

• Already fucked up my look... My hair looks like Kris Jenner, fuck!

Lol now I have to decide do I cut it again or wait a few months.

• ... also you need to decide if your going to get highlights. Surfer dudes have a beachy look

What Girls Said 5

• no idea. try actually showing your face. ;)

• Doooooon't cut Your hair !!! NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!! T. T

• [URL=http://s50. photobucket. com/user/bienne/media/morrismotley_longer-hair-with-short-sides_zpsm7pduapz. jpg. html][IMG]http://i50. photobucket. com/albums/f316/bienne/morrismotley_longer-hair-with-short-sides_zpsm7pduapz. jpg[/IMG][/URL]

• Why are you wearing sunglasses inside?

• I'm working on my rap album... All rappers wear sunglasses inside... All the time.

It's science

• Lol I laughed at that 😂

• @Red_Cuban_Rose at least someone saw the humour in that.

• I actually like your hair as it is, personally.

• I do too somedays but I don't like the quality of women I'm attracting

• Hair is a little bit different for girls and guys.

• Yeah, it is.

What Guys Said 5

• I think a beard trim + low blend fade cut would suit you best but then I think that about pretty much everyone. only a few guys can pull the long hair look. and start wearing shirts - nice, neat, stylish and a slim-fit.

just my opinion.

• That really depends on the guy and face shape and so on.

• ... yeah, like I said short hair suits most guys. unless they already have that chiselled jawline then they need the kind of haircut that's going to accentuate their angles. so, a few guys have the angular facial features and stylistic know-how to really and truly rock an awesome long hair look. most guys don't. but you can give it a shot if you really want. for example you can get the hair trimmed at the very bottom, thinned out etc. I'm not an expert on long hair - a stylist will know more. and of course your overall style matters as well - clothes, shades (or *ahem*, absence of shades) ... do your research and make your choices wisely.

• Start lifting
    Drop the jesus look
    Get a military low fade.

You look like you smell dude you need to work on your look 25-29 is your prime you should be pulling pussy RN

• Exactly, that's why I'm doing the switch up... Not down for a military cut because I'm anti-establishment/government but some sort of short cut would be doing me justice.

• Your whole look dude lol you look frail and sloppy. New clothes. Cut your hair. Trim your beard and start working out. Could easily boost your attractiveness

• Never had someone say I look frail... Weird. I guess those pictures really make me look bad because I'm not in that bad of shape (5'8 and 177lb) I'm actually pretty stocky compared to my skateboarding peers but they are all pretty malnourished skinny af.

Anyway I got a date tonight with a girl I like, if I don't seal the deal with this one I'm doing a complete revamp/overhaul because I don't really have a lot of other girls in the works.

Or maybe I should do the overhaul while I still have time before the date? Hmm...

• Something less hipster.

• Fade

• get a buzzcut guaranteed to make you look 5x hotter bro

• I was thinking Mohawk