Girls, How can I fix my eyebrows?

When I was in 6th grade, I shaved my off half of my eyebrows I don't know why, so don't ask me that because I can't answer that. Anyways, my eyebrows have never been the same. Everyday, I have to fill them in so they look even. I have been trying to cut down on the amount of makeup I use. I really don't like have to fill them in everyday. Is there anything I can do other than getting permanent makeup?

6

Most Helpful Girl

• They do eyebrow embroidery or tattooing. But embroidery is more expensive, it's Ike $500 the most.. I read somewhere there's 3 sessions to get them fully to the Way you want them.

I too was a fool in the 6th grade! I plucked my pretty brows for a stupid boy :-( and now I'm stuck with filling them in every time I go out. So sad..

What Girls Said 5

• You can get eyebrows tattooed on, but I don't think that's a great idea because if you want to change them, you can't.

• Can you provide a picture?

• No, the best way I can describe it, is that the second half of them are obviously thinner than the first other half.

• And when I say thinner, I mean less eyebrow hair.

• Use an eyebrow pencil. You can buy all types of good-quality eyebrow pencils at Sephora or a beauty supply store.

• Have you ever gotten them waxed at the salon? They can even them out that way. My sister has one eyebrow that is different than the other but when they are waxed they look even. Or get them tattooed on.

• Can you use hair growth on them?

• That's a good idea I will try that.