Is it stylish to wear a plain white t-shirt with jeans if you are a white guy?

I want to wear a white shirt, because I think I look good in a white t.

I have dark hair and features, too. So I think a white tee would really bring that out.

Most Helpful Guy

• Dear anonymous user:

We here on the GAG style committee will convene this evening on the matter of white guys in white Tees and let you know our decision in the morning.

Thank you,

GAG team

What Girls Said 7

• Most people look good in a classic white t shirt. Usually a slight v neck looks good but not so much that you are showing some man boob. Dark denims - navy or black look good. Mybe wear a plaid or check casual shirt over it but not buttoned up with the sleeves rolled up a bit. Looks really relaxed and a little cool. I think necklaces on men can look a bit tacky so maybe just a bit of clean manly aftershave/cologne Good luck!

• Dark denim jeans, and a simple, plain white t-shirt would look good on you. Best paired with a black leather jacket. black and white look great together, esp. if you're a brunette.

• It's always stylish to do that. Just make sure that your jeans have a darker wash.

• yeahhh. I think guys in long khakis and a white t look pretty hott too

• Boy, if you know you look good in a white T, then why do you want other people to tell you? Now, go on and put on that white T you know looks good on you! ;)

• yeah fine

• yeah. white t and jeans always look good

What Guys Said 1

• Yes actually.

White guys have the privilege of going out in just jeans and a white tee WITHOUT people thinking they're a drug dealer.

Pretty sweet deal, I think.

Go for it.

• Lol this is very true, and we also wear clothes that actually, fit us.