What's your skin care routine?

I don't wear a lot of makeup to begin with but I am trying to wear even less makeup and I think the best way to that is to take better care of my skin. But I am not sure what I should add to my routine.

Most Helpful Guy

• I wash my face when I shower that is it

Most Helpful Girl

• No make up is probably the best route, along with face cleansers and lotion. Make-up can cause a lot of acne, dry skin, clogged pores and so on..

I personally can't wear make up, because I'm allergic to it, but I have done my research.

Putting your face in clean clear water frequently helps, and foods like pomegranates, dark chocolate, and yogurt. Fatty acids, antioxidants, vitamins C and A are good things to get in your system to keep skin healthy, more so if you're out in the sun a lot.

What Guys Said 6

What Girls Said 17

• I just use Clearasil ultra every few days. I don't like washing my face at all, so I only use it when I take showers. It controls my acne so I don't get breakouts the way most people do. I should probably use it more often to clear up my blackheads...

• Skin care is:

Wash face
    Spot topical treatment
    Moisturizer/sun screen

Let that sit.

Then makeup for work is usually:
    Eye shadow
    Mascara
    Foundation
    Brow powder
    Blush
    Translucent powder to keep my makeup from sweating off.

• Mines very similar... well up to the wash the face element lol! lol

• I don't use much products, because they're all filled with bad stuff and chemicals which are not really good for you or your skin.
    I usually stick with natural masks , cucumber, honey, banana , yogurt etc etc and it does wonders to my skin.
    you should find what's best for your skin and add it to your skin care routine and soon your skin will be silky smooth and healthy

• Great! I do the same thing. The only thing that saved my teenage self from extreme acne was natural products. It didn't make it go away completely but it got my acne under control.

• i use water and castille soap bar to clean my face

• I take a shower.

• I use a cleanser from Clinique
    Followed by sk ii treatment essence which by the way is amazing. If you can afford it, I highly highly recommend it
    Then I use either a day or night moisturizer

• I wash my face with just water before I put on makeup and before bed. I shower every other day and in the shower I wash my face with Clearasil.

• Also, before makeup I apply a lotion with SPF and I only use powder foundation because it is light.

• I put moisturizer on my face every day, makeup whenever I feel like it (and I go all out with contour and everything) and if I am going out in the daylight, I'll put sunblock before my makeup.

• I think mines is too much but I have to take care of it because I have eczema. I wash my face with apricot scrub and my body with sugar scrub then use moisturizering body wash, then I either powder my body or use Shea butter body lotion. For my face after the scrub I use a face mask for radiance and deep cleansing, use night cream and wash it off in the morning, then I'll use my collagen moisturizer this rose water spray to keep my face hydrated. I get dry skin pretty easy.

• You need to know which skin type are you to purchase some products.

You need to wash your face with proper cleasing products, twice a day - when you wake up and before bed. After washing your face, you need toner to moist it, then apply thin layer of moisturising cream. Should put mask on at least once a week.

Hope it helps :)

• - *if wearing makeup* use toner or makeup remover to take off makeup
    -Dark Angels by Lush Face Wash
    -extract black heads
    -*optional and only sometimes* pore minimizing mask
    -pat face dry
    - Magical Moringa by Lush facial moisturizer

• Use Noxema (its a cold cream). It's honestly magical. My grandmother used it every day and always had amazing skin. I have acne and sensitive combination skin, so I have tried A LOT of face washes. It is the only one that actually cleans my face and removes makeup but doesn't dry me out. It feels soothing and tingly and it leaves my face feeling refreshed. 10/10 would recommend.

• I don't wear make up much either so I just wash then use toner and then moisturizer

• I wash my face twice a day and use a bit of cocoa butter at night

• water and cleanser, then moisturizer. You can use a scrub once a week or so

• I just wash my face every day. I'm lucky, my skin is pretty good :)

• Wash it and then put lotin on.