Have you ever photoshopped or airbrushed your own photo to make you look better?

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, smoothin' my face, slimmin' from time to time and so on. why not?
    all celebs are photoshopped and we are too impressed with how they look and they don't look like that at all in real life.

What Guys Said 7

• Nope...

• Nope, never. I don't have have Photoshop and I don't even know how to use it. All of my pictures are unfiltered.

• Yeah, this is me in the 'Nam. http://i.imgur.com/FfiEizd.jpg

• nope but one of my friends did photoshoped my pic when he was new and learning photoshop

• I've never done that

• absolutely... do you like my big blue eyes x

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 7

• Nope. Heck, I don't even use instagram filters when I post pics on there, unless is the pic is too bright or dark then I'd use some of the filters to "normalize" the brightness of the pic.

• I think once I did because I has this huge ass pimple on my forehead and I looked for an app to remove it. I ended up not posting the picture overall because I would feel so weird if I'd post it.

• No, I think it's ridiculous and hate when people have 100 filters over their faces and corrected themselves.

• Nope, I don't like it when my pics look better than what I look like in real life.

• No but I photo shopped my boobs so as to be acceptable on the Internet

• Hell yes!

• I have done that in the past, yes.