Are chokers coming back?

How do you feel about chokers coming back? I remember how crazy popular it got in the 90s

0|0
23|4

Most Helpful Girl

• I don't like them I used to have one when I was younger that I only wore a few times, but wouldn't wear one now I feel they probably would suit teenagers more than adults but I wouldn't judge anyone if they liked it.

0|1
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

What Girls Said 22

• Omg! I'd love it if chokers came back. I'd like some classy delicate ones to wear with dresses or whatnot.

1|1
    0|0
  • They came back like a year ago. Personally I don't really care for them, makes most people's necks look really short and awkward.

1|1
    0|0
  • They are definitely back in style but not a huge fan of it.

1|1
    0|0
  • I love chokers so I'm game

1|1
    0|0
  • It looks like they are.

0|1
    0|0
  • They are back but I haven't subscribed yet.

0|1
    0|0
  • They're coming back and I'm glad they are.

1|1
    0|0
  • I like them, they look cute

1|1
    0|0
  • they are definitely back. almost everyday I see girls wearing them. they look hot! I also wear them cos lots of guys think it looks sexy although I do enjoy having a naked neck for comfort lol

0|1
    0|0
  • I never liked them in the 90s and won't now. Something unappealing about them.

1|1
    1|0
  • I dig it but I love the 90s so of course Id like it. Some of them look really cool.

1|1
    0|0
  • i thought they already were popular? I wear them a lot! The black plastic tattoo ones, velvet with charms on and spiked/studded ones :) they complete any outfit!

1|1
    0|0
  • I don't mind them.

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they're almost gone already, I had some of these 2 years ago then threw them because everyone got one so it became pretty boring here

0|1
    1|0
  • yeah and I like them

1|1
    0|0
  • I forgot what they are

0|1
    0|0
  • I think they look sexy! Not all girls can pull them off though

1|1
    0|0
  • they definitely are

0|1
    0|0
  • I really don't like them at all.

1|1
    0|0
    • Lol why?

• Show All
    • You should really get back into it

• Yeah i really enjoyed it at the time, and i think self defense is important.

• I don't really like them

1|1
    0|0
  • I wore one when I was in high school. I wore one again last year, a pretty black one. I like it because I have a long neck. I don't usually wear necklaces, just those.

1|1
    0|0
  • Omg I remeber those. Especially the black plastic ones

1|1
    0|1

What Guys Said 3

• I'm a chok- oh, you mean the tight necklaces? I hadn't realized they're making a comeback, I don't know anybody with them, not that I've seen.

0|1
    0|0
  • They scream daddy problems lol.

1|1
    0|0
  • I hope so, 'cause women like it rough.

1|0
    1|0