Do you like beauty vlogs, tutorials, hauls, or challenges?

Which videos do you prefer to watch when it comes to beauty, Vlogs, tutorials, hauls, or challenges?

If you do not watch these types of videos then your answer may be irrelevant (no offense) I am asking people who enjoy watching these types of vids. :)

• Vlogs!
  • Tutorials :*
  • Hauls <3
  • Challenges :D

Most Helpful Guy

• I watched some video by "accident" of a girl getting a Brazilian wax. I must say I enjoyed watching that.

After that I got so curious that I watched a bunch of videos of pretty girls getting a Brazilian wax. I think I might be able to give a girl a Brazilian wax myself now, though I wasn't paying that close attention to the techniques.

It was supposed to be a tutorial of some sort to explain how the process works and what customers should expect from it.

Most Helpful Girl

• The vast majority of the beauty gurus on YouTube who post makeup tutorials already have nice bone structures and soft feminine features. What's the point of contouring a small pointy nose? I looked up some contouring tutorials cuz I hate the appearance of my nose. But they weren't very helpful.

What Guys Said 1

• Oh yes of course. How else am I supposed to do my makeup?

What Girls Said 16

• i only really watch tutorials. challenges can be really funny though lol

• Hauls or tutorials
    Challenges are boring and beauty bloggers do them because they can't think of anything else to upload also like q&as

• (I don't like q&as to be clear haha, but it's another cop out video)

• I have an obsession with designer bags I can't afford. So I really love unboxing videos for them. It's especially awesome if it's part of a haul and I get to spend 10 minutes drooling over someone else's purchases haha

• Guys, seriously, anything more than eyeliner, mascara and maybe foundation, you'll end up looking like a drag queen. If your haven't received professional training, it will not end well. The gurus on YouTube use top end products and have top end artists helping them. You simple cannot copy Nathalie Paris' everyday tutorial and expect decent results. I have tried makeup and personally, it just seems pointless and time consuming. But if you want to do it, then that's your call, this was just a warning as I see girls going too out all the time. Have a cool day X

• There are so many memes these days about expectations vs reality on YouTube makeup tutorials. I have watched some tutorials but I have never once actually tried to do my makeup THAT way.
      You'll never get better if you never try ;)
      I practice with makeup then wipe it off all the time lol
      I personally don't like to over do makeup or use foundation, I just use mascara lipstick/gloss and I just ordered high end makeup. I like to put makeup on for fun, it's like art lol.

• Well I hope you have fun with it and end up looking on fleek everyday X

• Thanks lol

• Love em all tbh, spend too much time on youtube watching beauty vids :P

• I'm like stuck between vlogs and tutorials 😬😬

• I like hauls the best. It's all the excitement of opening a box of who knows what, but you have to figure out what to do with all of it.

I always feel really happy when I see people do hauls, I don't know why.

• I love tutorial

• I love them all but hauls are my favorite.

• Either tutorials or challenges. Hauls make me feel sad and clogs are usually boring.

• I like the tutorials and challenges.

• They're all so great!! 😅

• I don't watch those.
    I watch TheMercifulServant, Marina, and Fablunch

Marina posts studying tips that are quite helpful

• all that shit is gay

• I hate it all

• I prefer a tutorial video, especially if I want to change up my look and get new tips and tricks.