Why do females think their the shit with makeup?

Honestly your not better then anybody more like fake because your not showing your real face.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Technically you're not any better either for bashing them back.

• Didn't say you can't say it. Just pointed out that you're not any better for being so negative.

• So people who wear make up are dumb? Idiot

Just like a dumb porn star wearing makeup to maker herself look more like a whore getting fucked on camera that's not cute or attractive.

What Guys Said 4

• Sorry about all the hate you're receiving on your grammar, I hate it when people get angry about something little like that. Also I get the point you're trying to make. I don't think anyone should act like they're better than other people because they look good and especially not when it's the product of make-up.

• Yeah! I agree. You are beautiful and natural and way prettier than these fake beetchas!!! For real!

• what are you talking about. they donĀ“t do it for the people, they only do it exclusively for themselfes (according to stupid bitches). xD

• i find this offensive.

What Girls Said 22

• Normal everyday makeup doesn't give anybody a new face; it enhances their features that are already there. I assure you it's still their real face.

Nobody has the right to bash you for not wearing makeup, just like you don't have the right to bash anybody for wearing it.

If someone is gonna be a dick wearing makeup she's gonna get called out

• Oh hi it's you again 😂

• First of all. *They're *you're *you're and add a semicolon between anybody and more. Now that we have that mess let me tell you why. With makeup we look like a polished sentence and without we look like the grammatically incorrect sentence you wrote. I hope that explains it.

• They're*, you're*, than* and again you're*. I'm not even going to mention punctuation. Why do you think you're the shit with judging other women for their style choices?

If a girl types like a stupid person, nobody's going to take her seriously, especially when she's criticising other people and swears a lot.

• Hey, doing make up takes a lot of work and time. Just because it may not be the most "natural" look, it doesn't mean that it's not cute or not worth the energy.
    Some women are so jealous and salty towards other women who just love doing what they're doing.

• Makeup makes girls feel more confident which is why *some* would act a little more bitchy. Not all girls do though. I know girls that don't wear make up and still act like they're the shit.

• I've never met anyone who thinks that they're better than other people because of makeup, and I also don't think there's anything wrong with makeup. Some days I wear it, some days I don't, and when I do, it's not to be fake, it's because it's fun.

• Learn some grammar if you're going to bash people.

• Because makeup is made to make the best of your face stand out. People use it to make themselfes look more like they want to look like.
    But anyway why are you angry with them? It's not like you're preasured to wear makeup just because other people use makeup?

• I've never heard anyone say "I'm better than you because I wear makeup and you don't."

Maybe I'm the only one? Probably not

• Well it makes some feel better because it enhances their beauty at times. No need to feel jealous, you can wear makeup too

• Usually it's the girls who don't wear makeup who think they're better. 👀👀👀

• Oh shut up, no one cares.

• Okay...

• Bitter much? Jeez...
    Let people do whatever the fuck they want to do.

• So this would be a rant then?

I say the same thing!

• I sense bitterness

• Are you the same girl who is always posting about women and how much you seem to hate them because they are "fake" or pretty? Its getting old. Stop being jealous and bitter and move on.

• I find this post very ironic, because you think you're "the shit" for being not wearing it. Stop hating. If anything, at least we are not afraid to show off our true personalities and tastes through make up. Worry about yourself instead of wasting your energy trying to put down others.

• *being the one not wearing it.

*full

If you don't like make-up, congratulations. But, don't try to put down the people who do wear it.

• Some women find confidence in their makeup. Its bound to happen...

• Why is it always the girls who don't wear makeup who attack the girls that do wear makeup for wearing makeup but you never see the reverse?

• I know right? In middle school and even high school, jealous girls always tried to put me down for wearing makeup. What's funny is that now they're the ones trying to imitate my style lol XD

@babylips14 because bitch your fake with all that makeup

Hahaha right. The vast majority of women in the world wear makeup. Only jealous people complain.

• Usually if people act like they're the shit and act like they're trying to convince other people that they are, it's actually because they are trying to convince themselves of that.
    Other than that, I wear makeup when I want to, and I do it mostly for myself, to look more attractive. I don't think I'm the shit or anything, but it does make me feel more attractive. I don't think it's necessarily fake unless you wear so much that you don't even look recognizable.
    Most of the time I go without it though.

• Thanks I appreciate your honesty love message me? :)

• Sure! And thanks!

• It says you only accept messages from followings, so I followed you!