Who here has gotten their hair ombréd?

What was your expirence with getting your hair ombré? I want to get mine but I'm nervous it'll look like a strait line across my hair.

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 20

• Haven't really gotten it "ombréd" per se, it's become sort of a faint ombré/balayage after I bleached my hair. You can't see it that well in pictures but it's very obvious in real life because that bleach hair still has red undertones from previous hair dyes.

You should get a balayage if you're worried about it becoming too much of a straight line.

• If you're afraid of it ending as a straight line, look up techniques and video tutorials for blending the color in the middle :) I personally love ombre hair, but have never had it.

• I've had my hair ombre for the past 4 years and I love it (the color at least). If you go to a professional, you don't have to worry about it looking like a straight line. If you're dyeing it yourself, there are some YouTube tutorials and tips on Google on how to do it properly.

• I haven't intentionally, but I quit dyeing my hair over a year ago and some people compliment my "ombre hair", haha.

• I haven't and only dyed my whole hair this hot auburn red.

My natural hair color just has 3 different shades, when you look at it you end up seeing 3 different colors.

• I've done it myself & then got it professionally done. I loved it when I did it myself 'cause I got it exactly how I wanted. When I did it professionally it was fine, but not as noticeable as I wanted.. like hardly noticeable, unless I was outside or my hair was up, then you could tell & it was really pretty. But just go to a hairdresser with good reviews, or a well known hair salon! Bring a photo as well!

• I actually did mine a little while ago at home and it came out awesome. Cheaper than going to the salon too. Professionals though will do a good job, just do your research so you find the best.

• I really want to dye my hair tips (semi-permanent), but I'm scared if the color would not fade completely and I honestly don't know. Our school doesn't allow makeup, crazy jewelry, body piercings, anything. So if I dye my hair that's against school rules apparently. Sad but true.

• But I wish I can do ombré, I find it to be pretty.

• Yeah I'm lucky my school doesn't have strict dress code rules. And ombré is really pretty!

• Got it done last year and I did like it but it wasn't as blended as I would've like it to be... now it's nearly completely washes out on one side and the other side is still pretty bright haha

• I did, accidentally. I was at the beach with my friend and she put peroxide on the tips of my hair and it turned like goldish so my hair looked ombré. It actually looked pretty hot.

• Do the balayage technique you will not have any straight line

• I have gotten my blonde hair ombred into purple. If your hairdresser knows what she's doing then it won't look like a straight line.

• I was about to but then I changed my mind...

• Me!! I think balayage looks better though!

• Yea I did my ends red
    I'm blonde and it looked amazing

• Got mine done. Looks awesome... no line at all

• Mine did it naturally. No dye. Just natural

• I have never done ombré but I have died my hair a hundred times

• I haven't, but my sister did. She had to bleach it first, then dyed it various shades of blue. It looked good at first, but now her hair is bleached blonde at the bottom (the blue is gone) and her roots are brown. Her hair is also really dry compared to how it used to be.

If you get it done professionally, hopefully the person doing your hair knows how to do it right. She went to a salon and the woman had her own hair ombre, so she knew what she was doing. For a month, it was really pretty.

• Not me. That's not really in anymore is it?