Do you think people who are less good looking have to try harder to get people to help them?

I am less good looking than my siblings and I feel like I have to try harder to get help from anyone but when others need help it seems that they get it easier. Like life is easier for them. Do you think this is true.

Most Helpful Guy

• There is some truth to the idea of good-looking people having it easier in life. However, I think it is all in your head. You are searching for excuses to blame your failures, personal setbacks, inadequacies, or misfortune on. You need help? then ask for it. Nobody is helping you? then help yourself. I don't mean to be rude or cruel here; I am merely making a point.

Again, while I might agree that being good-looking could make one's life easier, I still think it has its downsides. Good-looking people are often received as nothing but eye-candy, they are more prone to be taken advantage of, and they have to deal with stereotypes like being stupid or having an easier life. xD

I don't know. I say just ignore it and keep looking ahead. You help people because you are kind enough to offer help. People don't help you because either you never ask for help, or because they are terrible people. In any case, this shouldn't concern you. Just stay confident and block all the noise.

I hope this helps. : )

Most Helpful Girl

• I think it's definitely true. Whoever says that attractiveness doesn't matter, they are probably living in another reality.

What Guys Said 1

• Tastes very. Everyone has attractive qualities.

What Girls Said 4

• I feel this way too. I'm not as good looking as some other people and I feel like I have to struggle through things more. People are always willing to help attractive people. But I find if you aren't as attractive to most people, then you often have to do things on your own.

My biggest fear is being out in public, getting attacked or something and have people literally do nothing to help me.

• I don't necessarily think that life is easier for them, because there are pros and cons to everything.
    I have always been considered attractive (although to me I am just average), and sometimes I think it can be a curse. For example, my female friends get jealous of me and take it out on me (this is what sucks the most, probably), I've had a lot of creeps hit on me (and still do), and there can be a lot of bitterness from other women. People sometimes assume I am stupid and incapable before getting to know me, as well (since that is the stereotype with attractive girls). The grass is always greener on the other side!

• Yeah I think so. Beautiful people have it easier

• To an extent, yes.