Is it ok to think American white women are crusty?

Im a white girl myself from Italy who moved to the usa quite a while ago. I hate to admit it but I think white usa girls are just plain and have very plain features. Yeah super models are ok looking but damn what's with the hillbillies.
BEFORE I CAME TO AMERICA, I THOUGHT THE GIRLS WOULD LOOK LIKE MEGAN FOX.Is it ok to think American white women are crusty?
But this is reality...

Italian women were like this where I lived

• yes
  • no

Most Helpful Guy

• Yeah, American women really need to lay off the munchies. Stop eating, put the fork down, and get on the treadmill.

• Lmao at least someone gets it

What Guys Said 15

• Sounds like you're jelly.

I've been to Italy, England, Austria, France, lived in Spain the first 18 years of my life, been in America for 3 years, and the hottest girls are over here...

• You sure? Have you been to Mississippi? Do you know rednecks? Do you know some Ku Klux Klan hangouts?

• As an Australian version of a redneck, I get along pretty well with US rednecks. :-)

• @cth96190 lmaooo

• I can't speak on the subject of America as in the US but here's my 2 cents. As someone who's been to Italy , Switzerland, Austria , Germany, The Netherlands , Belgium and France and have been living in Canada for the past 2 years , what I have noticed is there are good looking women in every country , it just depends on the area you go to.

On a side note. Why did the Italian woman in the first picture paint herself orange?

• I agree OP I love exotic women

• Everyone thinks I'm jealous... Why would i be when most look like white piggies

• That's exactly why they are jealous.

• That's not reality lol lots of beautiful country girls around here.

Just like with anyplace in the world the women will be different depending on where you live in the country your living in.

If you lived in New York models and celebrities would be seen everywhere but if you moved to another state or further out into the New York countryside that would not be the case at all.

Also don't call people hillbillies, I-Tie.

• When I visited the USA, more than once, I found that US women came in all shapes and sizes and more than a few of them looked pretty good.
    Perhaps you would be happier if you returned to Italy?

• That's not reality. I live in southern california and it's mostly white beach girls around where I stay. Most of them are fucking beautiful lol. Srs the women are gorgeous out here.

• Depends on where you are in the US - the girls aren't the same all over. Do you think girls in Milan look the same as girls in Sicily?

• It's alright by me, because women don't need no man to defend them. They's all strong and independent and shit

• There are a lot of overweight people here but the majority of girls I know are attractive

• There are well over 300 million people in the U. S. and it's over 3 million square miles so you're completely ignorant if you think everyone looks like the people from wherever the you live

• Also the Italian girls you showed are ugly too. The first girl looks like she has a spray tan and fake boobs and the second girl just has a very unattractive face

• Well average Italian looks better duh

• White girls aren't crusty. Take that back yooo.

• I can't until my memory is erased and I'm sent back to italia, where I am again believing that white American girls are hot and look like megan fox

• Children these days.

• Your offspring.

• No it's not ok. a lot of chicks on GaG are crusty and extra salty, though!

• YO. APPLE CHICK CAN TOTES WORK FOR ME.

• you're allowed to think whatever you want.. who can stop you?

• What does crusty mean lol?

• Plain like bread crumbs. Uninteresting And cringe looking

• Taste plain

• People from different countries have different facial features.

Italians can appear unnattractive to people because of their general facial features.

Spaniards tend to have certain types of facial features too.

Americans have their own. Also try to go to California or (possibly) Miami in Florida.

You'll find better looking girls there

• Ugghh but Cali is expensive

What Girls Said 16

• OP you seriously have to troll better.

• Ok, first lady with the curly blonde hair is way prettier than the miserable girl with dark hair, saggy cheeks and bad makeup. Like, waay prettier!

• Meghan Fox is a part of Hollywood and is not reality for most of America. Also, the US as a whole doesn't dress business casual as just general wear. What is casual wear in Europe is not casual wear in the US. You're in a different country and the amount of makeup people wear in the US is less that most people from other countries wear.

• But Italians are also more fit

• Poverty is most prevalent in sub Saharan Africa, not Africa as a whole.

• Well you win. Okay bye

• Nah I see a lot of hot white girls where I live.

Stop being jealous.

• I don't know why you're on this site. All of your answers are plain, not funny, and just crusty

• @asker SoAddicted is from a trailer home. She finds your question very offensive to her culture

• @Joesyyyywhales lmaooo

• No.
    The italian girls you posted look horrible as well. The first one looks like her lip fillers were over done and her botox has faded away and the other one is just meh at best.

• Those Italians don't look much better if at all from the first American (can't see the second's face well). Anyways the bait is bait

• can't say... i've never been to any of these places b4

• Lol wow you've clearly never been to a big American city. Try SoCal, Miami, or New York.
    Also the Italian pics you posted are meh at best, no offense to the women in them.

• lol I am a foreigner but stop judging, everyone is different!

• You sound like a terrible person.

• It's not ok to make generalizations. Also, there are lots of beautiful women in every country, but beauty is subjective

• Think what you want. I don't think really cares.

• White women are just as beautiful as any other race. I will say most are very plain & have boring features

• Where in the US do you live?

• Mississippi

• Yeaaahhh thats your problem

• I think Mississippi is like the state with highest obesity rates lol. There's lots of fried food and I've heard it's hard to find a salad.

• I still consider them pretty.

• I think the first American chick you posted is better looking than the Italians you posted...

• She's very very plain. I don't see your perspective. The average Italian woman is better looking than the women where I live in Mississippi

• The first Italian chick you posted isn't plain but her features look really off. Long face and really wide lips. Plain is better than features that stand out if the features that stand out don't look right.

• Yeah but Americans are very forgettable and unattractive by majority.