Do girls like a tan guy? Does it matter that much?

I live in Florida and am going to CA in the fall. No I'm not very tan, kind of in the middle of tan and pale. Should I sunbathe? I sunburn pretty easily. How much do girls care? Thanks.

Most Helpful Girl

• It doesn't really matter to me. I also sunburn very easily, and what has always prepared me for summer (since I will fry within 20 minutes of being out in the sun) is to go tan for very small intervals at a time (no more than 3 minutes) for awhile just to get a base tan so I won't burn.

What Girls Said 7

• i love tanned men. skin colour doesn't make a huge difference to me though. I've found guys of all tones attractive.

• Kk. I'm just wondering. I don't care about skin tone on girls either. It's not really unattractive at all, in fact depending on the face, it can make her look way cuter.

• I totally agree👌🏽

• This is really not a big deal to most females. You could be Edward Cullen pale and it wouldn't matter.

• I really don't care. The only thing is tanning can cause cancer... And that might make our relationship not last as long... Because you'll be dead.

• BAHAHHAHAHAHHAHAHA

• Google "skin cancer" guys. Look it up

• No thanks I know how it works!.. It depends on skin type and melanin concentration and production rate which decides if you will get tan... Skin burn or cancer tissue mutation!.. Benign or malignant!..

• Don't tan. We really don't care and skin cancer is a royal bitch.

• I don't really care at all tbh. If anything, sometimes I prefer paler guys

• Just as long as you have some pigment in you, lol. You don't want to look like a pastey ghost. Also, being Cali, there's a lot of pretty tan guys (Latinos, Filippinos, Blacks, etc).

• Nah I like light skin males

What Guys Said 2

• I can't speak for girls, but as a guy who is pretty much tan all Summer and similar to what you said you are in the winter, I've noticed no difference in the attention I get from girls whether it be Winter or Summer personally

• I am sure if his tan is real they like it not fake orange tan lol.