Why is looking like a duck bad?

I personally look like a Miley Cyrus duck but it is fine by me. I love making duck faces but I don't know if I will accidently cause the mental death of someone. So why is it so bad to look ducky.

Most Helpful Guy

• Do you look at a duck and go "I wonder what deep philosophical thought processes are going on in that brings head. I want to take it to dinner and learn who it is as a being and maybe see if I can start a life with it" no you don't. You look at a duck and turn to your friends and say "Hey look guys! There's Thanksgiving Dinner!"

What Guys Said 9

• Because it looks like they're trying too hard to look cute and everyone else is doing the same pose. Be more original and do your own trend

• its not bad, just do what makes you happy and dont think what people are gonna say because in the end people are gonna judge you anyway

• Miley Cyrus looks like a guy doe

• Because nobody likes duck faces lol.

• Generally people stop making faces when they reach about 5.

• ...
    ...
    I don't know... I really don't know
    But you do look cute af so yea 😉

• Duck faces are funny

• Kum @ meh wid dem duck face baby 💋

1 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 2

• It just looks stupid I guess... or the perception is that the person doing it is stupid. I would avoid the duck face.

• I doubt that you actually look like a duck.