Girls, if you wake up and realize you are out of clean underwear, what would you do?

Let's say you're in a big rush and set on wearing jeans. What would you do?

• Wear dirty underwear
    36% (25)30% (12)34% (37)Vote
  • No underwear
    49% (34)58% (23)52% (57)Vote
  • Leggings or thermal underwear underneath
    15% (10)12% (5)14% (15)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|1
25|6

Most Helpful Guy

• Go commando. Eep if you think you may hook up, It's such a turn on to discover a partner is panty free. Eep. in skirt.

1|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Girl

• No underwear for sure. I'd do that sometimes anyway

2|8
    0|1
    • Show All
    • Whoever asking this and the guy above talking about dirtying mydnite's underwear, you can't knock it till you try it. It's a beautiful thing.

What Guys Said 5

• I would wear yours

0|1
    1|1
  • Running tights or spandex shorts

0|0
    0|0
  • thankfully, mine never get dirty.

0|0
    0|0
  • Panties and bras should be banned.

0|0
    0|1
    • it's sanitary, no girl wants to have her privates touch jean material, it's not comfortable at all

• Raid my girlfriend's underwear drawer.

0|1
    0|0

What Girls Said 24

• There's so many things you can do... I got all the answers on family feud lol 😂

-Wash them
    -Buy new ones
    -Turn them inside out
    -Wear them again/dirty ones

2|2
    0|0
  • bottom of a two piece swim suit > tights > > bicycle shorts > no underwear

NEVER WEAR DIRTY UNDERWEAR never gross lol yuck.

1|0
    0|0
  • Not wear jeans. And go in search of the mother fucker that stole my last clean underwear. 👊

3|3
    0|0
  • I would choose the cleanest pair of worn underwear that I could find. I can't wear pants without undies, and I usually wear pants.

0|0
    0|0
    • you would do that over wearing something like tights or leggings under if they were clean?

• Yes, because that sounds really uncomfortable, plus for my job I have to wear somewhat specific clothing. So I can't really just choose what to wear based on not having clean underwear. I can always take a shower when I get home and throw on something clean after that; I can survive a day at work in underwear that has touched my body for a slightly longer period than usual. I don't think that ever killed anyone.

• i'd go commando

1|2
    0|0
  • You can indeed always find something else tight enough to wear below (legging, short, bikini part, ...)

0|2
    0|0
  • Buy new underwear...

1|0
    0|0
  • Throw them all in the wash and go commando, maybe throw a panty liner in there.
    Define dirty underwear? If they've got discharge or something on them then probably not. If they don't look/smell gross, and I just know I've worn them already, then I might. (What? I'm human.)
    Hand wash really quickly, dry them (blowdryer?)
    Bathing suit bottoms?

0|1
    0|0
  • I have too much underwear to run out of clean ones. I'd just wear my boy boxers or nothing at all.

1|0
    0|0
  • I would instantly wash a pair and tumble dry them.

1|1
    0|0
  • I never wear jeans to begin with. Just dresses or yoga pants lol. I also have like 400 pairs of panties so not having any clean ones really isn't an option but for the sake of answering the question, I would just not wear any, I hate them anyway.

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't mind going without.

0|0
    0|0
  • I never have this problem as I'm commando friendly. Every day.

0|0
    0|0
  • I will go with the jeans, no underwear, bothers my clit a bit but will do for the day

0|1
    0|0
  • Turn the dirty underwear inside out so the part touching me is not dirty. I have done that once.

0|0
    0|0
  • Just wouldn't wear anything.

0|0
    0|0
    • As in spending the day out and about totally naked?

• Show All
    • Really? You would rather not wear anything over wearing like a pair of leggings or tights under instead? Won't that be super uncomfortable?

• Nah I've done that. It's not uncomfortable

• Wash laundry

0|0
    0|0
  • Oh; I'd just go commando. I do here & there, it's really nice.

0|0
    0|0
  • but ill definitely put a pad on my pants

0|0
    0|0
  • Go without underwear

0|0
    0|0
  • I would borrow my girlfriend's underwear :)

0|0
    0|0
  • That hasn't happened to me, since I have plenty of underwear and wash them regularly. If that happened though, I guess I'd hand wash a pair in the sink, quickly dry them and wear that. Never wear dirty underwear. It's too hot right now for commando, and I hate chaffing.

0|0
    0|0
  • I rarely wear underwear

1|0
    0|0
  • Just wash your cotton undies in the sink and use a hairdryer.

2|1
    0|0