How to fix this nail? The one on my third finger?

@LittleSally I think you are good at this stuff. I don't know.

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• Did you hit your hand on something or your nail lifted due to trauma, or this occured without a trauma?
    If it's the first one then it is what it is - you just have to wait for it to grow.

Since the pic isn't of great quality, this could be the no.2 option - in which case it's fungi and you have to treat it medically.

• I can tell you its not fungi but i dont remember hitting it. I just thought it was cause I use to cut my nails a lot. How long does it have to grow before I can cut it? And I tried to take a better quality but my phone sucks.

• I'm not a nail technician so I don't know the details. Maybe try to find one on here... or just go to a salon and ask... But keep in mind - you'll probably have to make an appointment and pay for it.

• Thank you for the mho and good luck!

What Guys Said 2

• Could be a fungal infection of the nail. You can start with Lamisil or another one is Fungi Nail. Both you can buy without a prescription. You might have to get something stronger by prescription if those don't work.

• Just paint it to make it look prettier

What Girls Said 4