Community action against?

The body part questions!

I propose that no one answers those types of questions, and eventually.. Just eventually.. They will eventually die off (where there are only minimal levels of these stupid questions)...

Thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lots of other stupid questions asked over and over again, like does she or he like me. it would be great to have a faq and list it their with a edited combination of answers...

• Agreed, or at least a link to the seperate questions with sub-sections for: The highest rating, the most answers, the most discussion (comments), etc

What Girls Said 0

What Guys Said 2

• What this site needs is a wiki!

• To a certain extent, maybe. I doubt anyone would actually search it if they're asking questions about body parts... You can already use google/etc to look up that information, let alone "web md"

• I doubt it will work, but maybe...

• Exactly! The potential for it working, is good enough for me to give it a shot.

• I agree about the penis size thing! Especially since penises don't vary in size too much...lol

• Oh god... *Rolls eyes*