Why do men like yoga pants on girls?

1428

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

What Guys Said 27

• Soft to the touch, can see easily shapes behind. I personnaly like thoses pants on girls just little chubby where i can see some little "curves movements" as she moves.

I would pretend it is also easy for quickies, just pull it down a little and sit on daddy laps:-)

Love, peace, happiness, hugs and cuddles :-)

• Because they make your ass look great. We can see EVERYTHING...

• When I go into the gym, I feel like I am watching a porn flick.

Gorgeous women are wearing very tight yoga pants that not only show their curves, but if not for the color of the yoga pants, you would swear you were looking at their naked butts. I mean, there it is, in all of its glory, shaped like an upside down heart, and it is creating lustful thoughts in my mind.

I try to look away, because I am married and of course I do no want to be tempted to wander, but just as soon as I turn my head, a woman is doing planks with her butt facing me, and again, the quasi-naked butt is staring me in the face, saying, "You are under my control. You will be ASSymilated, resistance is futile."

I again turn my head, because by now my workout is being impacted.. it is hard to concentrate and get motivated for your workout while at the same time trying to make the front of your pants flat, even though it is starting to bulge ever so slightly

But alas, no sooner do I turn my head when I see a mid-30s, shapely woman, bending over, doing lat pull ups with dumnb bells, where her head is up, her back is arched downward, her yoga-pants butt is sticking up, and her cleavage is clearly and AMPLY visible. Now I have not just the best butt shot that one could possibly see, but I also am switching every 10 seconds to her beautiful bare cleavage, now bouncing with every lat pull, while simultaneously sticking out her butt at the end of a long arching back.

So now I quickly turn my head, but now I see a very attractive cougar in her early forties, hands on the matt, yoga butt in the air, doing v-pushups, miraculously keeping her balance while simultaneously doing pushups, and moving her yoga-pants covered butt up and down as she completes a pushup.

I quickly move my eyes to the far corner of the gym, but there is another gorgeous woman on the leg curl machine, with the most shapely and sexiest butt I have ever seen, with skin-colored yoga pants, sicking her butt skyward and arching her back downward with every rep. Guys, YOU KNOW what I am thinking at this point.

So, what's wrong with yoga pants? Oh, nothing, if you like softcore porn, nothing if you would rather go to the gym than a strip club, nothing if you need an aphrodisiac.

More men are now going to gyms than gentlemen's clubs. Men have stopped watching porn in favor of the gym. More and more men are getting into shape then ever before, and THIS has to be the reason why women insist on wearing them. They must kn

• All these responses and no one has mentioned... Camel Toes!

• Because they can see everything and they conform to your bodies shape so if you have a great body it will be shown perfectly in the pants.

That's really the only reason so they can look at your ass lol.

• Thought it was obvious

• Because the booty
    i3.kym-cdn.com/.../d96.jpg

• I suppose it really highlights a woman's shape and I have always liked legs.

• Because we like the material and color

• Cause they don't hide anything...

• Makes their ass look amazing

• Because Ass

• They are better than jeans and shorts, nice and tight

• Because it's so trendy and the way it accentuates your purse is just fabulous like totally...

• I don't.

• Its hot that full shape of the legs, thigh and round booty

• They show the butt best in my opinion.

• Why do girls ask this question? Like, do y'all know how nice ya booties look in them? Lmao

• Ass and legs god damn

• You don't know the answer?

• It shows there butt and legs more.

• cause DAT ASS

• They wanna feel attractive about themselves by wearing something sexy.

• do you really need this to be spelled out for you?

• Why do women wear them (when they're not doing Yoga)?

• They is comfy

• Its not that I don't like and own heels, cause I own quite a few. Its just if u asked me which I would rather wear I'd say leggings and tennis shoes

• Like I said

2 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 13