Would guys be able to tell when an older woman was once a model?

If she was a model in her younger years, had good genes and always stayed in fit, once she starts aging can guys still tell what she was?

For instance once Adriana Lima turns 40 or 50. Or other models like Karlie Kloss, Niki Taylor, Miranda Kerr, etc.

Christie Brinkley has apparently aged well. She was born in 1954.

My male cousin would be able to tell because he said that some of those traits will still remain in her, esp if she still takes care of herself.

Most Helpful Guy

• I don't know if it's the same thing but, I know a woman, 46, who used to be a cheerleader in high school. She still looks fabulous. If I lived near her, I would try asking her out

• Yeah certain women are born with good genes and they stay healthy too so that helps out. My male cousin said that a woman like that will still have some of those traits remaining even if she ages and that he would be able to tell.

• But man, oh man, is she hot, god

• thanks for mho

What Guys Said 3

• Well there are lots of attractive women who age well but weren't models in their youth. So unless she was really well known or she specifically tells him, I don't see how you can tell.

• They might think they look like the could have been.

• lmao no

What Girls Said 2

• No, models look very normal during the day. For a photoshoot, they get a lot of make-up and styling and afterwards they get photoshopped.

• No, unless you told them you did modelling when you were younger.

• True but my male cousin said he would be able to tell if a woman was a model during her younger years.

• It's hard to tell, but I suppose so.