Has anyone here had their ears pierced for many years but decided to not wear earrings anymore and if so why? Does it look bad with an empty hole?

• Mine are pierced but I don't wear earrings anymore.
  • Mine are pierced and I still wear earrings regularly or on occasion.
  • I've never had my ears pierced.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have 4 inactive piercings (2 cartilidge 2 lobe) and I never regret getting them, I'm just too lazy to put jewelry in them and rememering to take it in and out. You can't see the hole unless you're looking and if you've worn heavy jewelry (aka you've stretched it unintentionally)

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 5

• it doesn't look bad... I took mine our for about 6 years and then put my studs in last year again and they are white gold so I don't have a problem with them

• I got mine pierced at the age of 11 because I was that one Hispanic that didn't get her ears pierced as a newborn lol

I begged my parents to take me, and they did. And I regret that decision as I never wear earrings lol

• i have earrings since am 2 years old (my mom got them pierced) then i have other ones i've got throughout the years and i feel naked without them ;)

• I have five piercings and I only wear earrings at like.. weddings and Christmas.😂

• Yep. I rarely wear them anymore.