I've decided to change what I look like, but I need style advice desperatly. Help?

As many do in middle school I became entrapped in what we call an emo phase. I am now going into my senior year in high school and want to look my age for once. All of my clothes are band tees and cargos or skinny jeans that are far too large for me. I have a bad baby face and I can't grow facial hair to help it, I've been told a piercing could help me look closer to my real age but I really don't want to look like a lesbian. Any kind of clothing suggestions or other advice is welcome, my goal is just to look my real age (17, yes I know I don't look like it but that's why I'm asking this)I've decided to change what I look like, but I need style advice desperatly. Help?

Most Helpful Girl

• Start working out a bit, weight training will help you beef up a bit. Other than that, wear what you're comfortable with. You're 17! You get to be whoever you like at this age, you'll age up before you know it and you'll hate it then :( enjoy being young.

• Being an adult is a scam. enjoy your youth while you have it, at least I still look like I am 15 though that's getting harder due to me loosing hair now. But I can get away with it by wearing bennies or hats for a couple more years.

• no doubt, The shittyness of adulthood grossly out ways the advantages. Then again me and my friend are still 15 as far as we're concerned. We just act like adults when working but off the clock or in private we act like 15-16 year olds. it helps ease the pain and stress.

• @JRH1991 haha probably the way to be. Never grow up dude, fight societal constraints by always being a kid at heart!

Most Helpful Guy

• Your features are somewhat feminine to me, such an astounding long and thin neck like a swan. Maybe you could attract some girls on this, but I think safer is just bulk up like hell. Go heavy, lift big, dominate the whole world. You are a ninja, fuck everything. You destroy and conquer. Fuck everything. You pillage. Stop being emo. Go hardcore. Metal? I don't know, black? Just bulk up and break through some walls. Wear tight clothing after you bulk up a bit to show off the physique. Then you get the vagina.

What Girls Said 3

• Aww, you're so cute! You're like a little kid stuck in the past. Are you sure you're 17? You look 13.

• You never smile...

• Yeah, someone told me I have an ugly smile and that girls don't like it so I've been insecure about it ever since

• Awwww...

You'll look better if you smile,

• 1: Smile
    2: Exercise ( Beef up and try to work on your muscles 💪 )
    3: Buy polo shirts or any shirt besides band tees... lol 😆
    4: Buy jeans that aren't to big for you

I think my work here is done. 😊

What Guys Said 4

• enjoy looking young while you can, its not fun looking older. I still look like I am 15 minus the fact my hair is falling out (that can be solved with a hat or bennie for a couple more years). Plus Buy different clothes to add to your wardrobe like more casual clothes so you don't get mocked for being emo as bad. though if you have the behavior of an emo that may not change just because you try to ditch the fashion and try to look older, sad thing is the emo mentality is somewhat permanent to some. I should know I have it as well and so does my best friend, We just learned to find ways to cope with life.

• I think you should cut your hairs a little short. Second for the clothes, stop wearing skinny jeans, wear normal jeans. That is much better. Wear Polo shirts (T-shirts with collar) instead of T-shirts. Thirdly stop wearing polyester nylon and go for more natural blend of shirts like cotton or wool depending on weather in your area

• neck training is needed. Work on your eye area and try to remove upper eyelid exposure. Go vegan but complete your protein intake and put on a little weight

• lol ur 12 mate

• People like you are why I abuse drugs

• ur 12 how can u get ur hands on any drugs fam.

• Still 17, but you'd be astounded at who will give drugs to minors. Even three years ago when I started at 14 people still sold me drugs and I looked even younger then. I know people younger than me on coke buddy, you must be quite young yourself to be so naive.