What do you think of guys that dress like this all the time? (Pics)?

I don't really feel comfortable wearing just a t shirt and jeans I have to layer like that, lol😊

Most Helpful Girl

• Personally i am not into guys that are the metrosexual type and are so big on fashion, but if they like to wear clothes like that and it makes them feel good, then more power to them!

Most Helpful Guy

• I suppose whatever you are comfortable and happy in. I am a super casual person. Tshirt and jeans all the time.

• What does your name mean tho? Lol sorry😅

• It is not a problem easy to explain - It is irish (I am from Ireland) for Free Spirit - This is my 3rd account and "Spirit is Free" is my favourite song lyric but that was my second account - My first account was KDA20 but that was just letters from my name and numbers from my post code.

What Girls Said 5

• I like this look! Super well put together.

• The first one is alright

• I feel like it's a bit too much for an everyday look but each to his own.

• Its ok. What about the summer months? U still layer?

• Yea but with lighter fabrics lol😂

• It attractive but they need some casual/down time clothes as well...

What Guys Said 5

• Very well done. Turst me, sophisticated quality women appreciated a well put together man 👍👍.

• I would wear a suit to work everyday if i could and if i had a job. But i wouldn't always wear suits when i go out somewhere. But for most of the time (about 70% of the time) , a suit is the answer.

• Even on summer?

• Well I still wear it in the summer😅😅not the scarf or heavy fabrics tho

• I believe if you are early 20s then you should wear something casual, like ripped jeans, jeans jacket etc. If you wear this kind of classy dress always, you will represent yourself as a late 20s mature guy.

• If I had the money to I would

• i would dress like that but not all the time