Have you bought any products from Kylie Jenner cosmetics?

If so, do you like them? What products did you buy?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes I have! I own all of her liquid lipsticks, two glosses and can't wait to get my hands on the Kyshadow. The liquid lipsticks are really good. Good for every skin color, they are matte but not super drying matte, the lip pencil is also really good super smooth but I like the mac ones better. The glosses are super pigmented, I love them. But her lipsticks remind me a lot of the colourpop ones

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 10

• No, not after a bunch of people got fucked up wands on the lip products.

• no because they are ovverated and costly af
    i prefer my drugstore makeup

• Nope, I think they're overrated.

• Nope, waste of money in my opinion. The liquid lipstick shades aren't original or special enough for the price they are.

• No, because I've heard they're shitty quality and overpriced, and she tests on animals (which is ironic because she has like, 3 dogs). They're overrated.

• Hell no

• Nope much better products for much cheaper. I wear high end makeup but only if it is worth it. Besides she tests on animals

• I haven't, they're too damn expensive plus always sold out. However eventually I would like to

• I've wanted to, but the customer service is terrible. It was rated an F

• Not really.