Beards or no beards?

that is the question. do girls like guy with beards, or clean shaven?

Most Helpful Girl

• I prefer a bit of hair, not a full on beard though.

But for me, I'm not so much a fan of the stubble, on most guys anyway, it's just painful.

So - just a bit more than stubble.

But it really depends on the guy, some just look better clean shaven; others the other way.

What Girls Said 28

• well every girl has a different preference, so if you want facial hair, do it for yourself.

personally I tend to find beards very sexy.

& when I say beard I mean full on beard lol, given it's well taken care of.

HOWEVER! only certain guys can really pull it off & come to think of it I don't think I've ever seen a blonde guy with an attractive beard. dark hair's sexier to me anyway though.

but then again, of course I find certain guys who are clean shaven & guys who have stubble equally as attractive.

i would never single guys out based on facial hair lol, but having it can be a plus.

• It really all depends on the guy. Some guys can pull it off, then others just look like creepy mountain men. Then there are a very few guys who have a beard, shave it, then just look odd without it. So yeah, it really depends on the guy. But I'd imagine it wouldn't be as good kissing a guy with a hairy mouth though.

• For the most part, I like a guy who's clean shaven. However, I've seen a few guys who look really hot with a little bit of scruff. But I'd probably never go for a guy with a full-on beard or one of those weird porno-mustaches.

• i like a short, well groomed goatee or short scruffy stubble.. its just kinda sexy.. but yeah it really depends on your face shape and how old you are...

• If he can rock a hot one, I like 'em. I don't like -bushy- though.

My current boyfriend always shaves, and I happen to like him without stubble. It just suits him.

So, ultimately, for me it would depend on what SUITS my guy :)

• For the love of God/ Buddha/ Allah! No beards!

• i never used to like facial hair on guys, but I once went out with a guy who had one and it really didn't bother me, in fact it was a bit odd when he did shave it off. the only thing that bothers me is stubble. but clean shaven or beards are fine. it all depends on the girl.

• I like both. It all depends on the time of the year and if it suits him. I think beards are sexy on baby faces and men who look younger than what they really are, but squared jaw men can pull it off too. If your going to wear a beard, make sure its neat and not like you've been dumpster diving.

• shaven.

• No beards.Ew.I don't want an old man. No Grizzly Adams, thank you.

• no beards,

when you go in to kiss its like a big bushy thing prickling your face if its not taken care of

• it depends on the girl but personally I find facial hair very attractive.

• with beard of course !
    no question about that...
    http://www.pinterest.com/search/pins/?q=men%

• i only accept clean-shaven

• Beards are too much, clean shaven makes you look too young sooo I also have to say stubble.

• Yes, a little facial hair is super sexy.

• no stubble when my guys friends give me hugs and they rub their face on mine it's just scratchy

• i agree with the others. stubble is a win.

• Grow, I'm obssesed with big beards their Smokinn ;) xx

• It depends on the guy, variety is the spice of life ^_^

• find beards so sexy on guys. But i won't not like you if you dont have a beard.

• Really full beard!! <3

• I don't like a full on huge bushy beard but I absolutly go cazy for stuble!

• I strongly prefer clean-shaven, but a hot guy is still going to be hot even if he has a beard.

• I personally love a guy with a little bit of scruff.

• dont hair in your face! shaven guys look good and sexy!

• clean shaven. I don't like facial hair

• I like guys with stuble, but I think it depends on what the guy looks like for some its better clean shave others stble. But I hate beards I don't know why but I do.

What Guys Said 3

• I grow out my beard during the winter and shave it off in the middle of spring. I'm clean shaved during summer and half of fall.

• I have a 4inch goatee.

• I've been asking this for ages. All the women tell me that if a guy is pretty and his beard is soft, then no problem. They also tell me Orlando Bloom and Johnny Depp are more handsome WITH facial hair. Clooney and Keanu Reeves look better WITHOUT. So that tells me alot.

If you can pull out a Johnny Depp, go for it. If not, I have no idea. Not even girls. It really depends on your face and your girls tastes, but mostly it depends on your beard type. Some guys are fortunate enough to have a beard 15 days untouched and look good, and some guys have a beard type that after 2 days make them look like a homeless dude.