Lip piercing (s)?

Do you like lip piercings?
Does it send off a trashy, rebellious, punk, or gay vibe?
Can you still look feminine, professional, and attractive with lip piercing (s) ?

Most Helpful Guy

• i don't really find them attractive. sure you can look feminine. no it is not really professional, at least in the traditional sense of what professionalism is

Most Helpful Girl

• No, I'm not a fan of facial piercings. I don't get any vibe from people that chose to, I just don't want that done to my face. My sister-in-law has a nose piercing, a small diamond stud, and I think it's pretty on her. Just not something I like for me.

What Guys Said 17

• Yes, I prefer that they are snake bites, top lip peirceings seem trashy to me.

Not trashy depending on what kind and how many nor does it look gay. Rebellious and punk, yes.

Yes I went out with a girl who had snake bites and she still was very feminine and very attractive.

• No.
    Yes.
    No.

• I'm old fashion. No to piercings and tattoos. I'm amazed to see women that are absolutely genetically blessed with great beauty put a tattoo on their body. Would you change anything about the Mona Lisa? Or would you put a bumper sticker on a Lamborghini? For those ladies who dream of getting married, do you want your wedding pictures to show all those tattoos and piercings?

• Professional? Hmmm questionable.
    I find them attractive though.

• It is trashy.

I am an employer. If someone came in for an interview with strange piercings, I would send her right out.

What do you think about tattoos, then?

@Emmdk
      If I can't see them, then I don't care.

If the person is a walking graffiti board, then he isn't getting a job with me.

Oh okay. I figured. Thank you :)

• yes you can still look professional and i dont see them as trashy or anything i like a lady who wants to be individual and have piercings

• Nothing rebellious about doing what a large number of girls already do. It shows more of a herd mentality than anything else.

• I don't care for them.

• I hate any and all piercings. Tattoos aren't that bad

I don't have any piercings :P

Guys already think I look good and I don't even wear makeup :P

It's something new, different, more accessories.

Well good! Just don't do anything drastic. Get them if u want

• Depends on the girl

• Yes it does give a rebellious vibe to me :(

• To each their own

• I like them, i think they can be cute.

• IT LOOKS SO BADD

• I do not have any piercings or tattoos, because I'm a Republican

• no
    yes
    no

• I quite like piercings on girls, they can look great. Although I think nose piercings look nicer than lip piercings.

What Girls Said 10

• I think I look feminine and attractive with my lip piercing. It's in my profile pic. Tbh I think you can agree. But no piercing looks professional. Thats a minus. If I had to do important work or something I would take it out.

• Ear and belly piercings are much better looking.

• I have my ear's and bottom lip pierced. You can see my lip piercing in my display pic.

• I put on a fake one once and I didn't think it looked bad. I wouldn't get one myself because I don't want to ruin the enamel on my teeth. I think if you're attractive to start with then almost everything will look decent

I honestly didn't know they had fake ones :P lol
      Maybe I should try that first. I have been told that I would look good with snake bites because I have the lips for it but I don't know if my parents would actually let me. So maybe I should try that first. Thanks :)

Well mine was real, but multi-purpose lol... It looked like one of those septum rings that are open. So I tried on my lip, but I don't have my lip pierced so it's in my ear rn lol

• I used to have one in high school... well it was one till I got snake bites. Worst decision ever! Thank you mom for making me take them out😊

• Had one in my teens. Now looking at the pictures, it wasn't a glorious sight. Wouldn't recommend it lol.

• I do not wear any lip piercing, but I do not shame people that do

• It can send off any of those vibes but do u really care what others think?

• Yep. I have one.

• I dont care much about piercing depends the piercing your are having on the lip the vibe you are getting but the ones I know are more punk. Yes you can still look professional , attractive and feminine.