What do you think of the just lipstick look?

Lipstick is the only makeup I wear. Occasionally I will concealer if I am breaking out badly. What are your thoughts?

Most Helpful Guy

• Lipstick on its own is fine, but like most ladies, you are probably just as attractive without.

Most Helpful Girl

• Uhh I don't know it depends, like for me I generally only wear mascara, just because this is the most beneficial thing to me, so I also don't wear much!

What Guys Said 1

• I personally dislike it, I think it looks really weird just lipstick on it's own. If you had other makeup to balance it up it would be fine, but if you're just putting on lipstick you're better off not putting any on at all.

What Girls Said 4

• i think that's perfectly fine.

• I usually go with an all natural-look for my eyes and face then use a really bold, dark wine lipstick for more color. My lips are full so i like it to be the center of attention.

• Wear Neutrogenas blemish remover foundation. Lipstick look is pretty basic so maybe add mascara or eyeliner.

• It sounds good to me.