Is perfection achievable? Can a girl actually look thoroughly perfect? How?

• Yes absolutely!
  • No absolutely not!

Most Helpful Guy

• All she has to do is get a guy to fall madly in love with her. Then, in his eyes, she will be absolutely perfect in spite of her imperfections. She'll be better than a dream girl because she's real.

Most Helpful Girl

• Nobody is perfect but you can strive for it but u will never achieve it because everyone has flaws. That is just human nature and life. A woman cannot be perfect, she always has some flaws but that makes her human and herself. If we all were perfect then the world would be boring and have no issues but it does which makes life interesting and thrilling.

What Guys Said 14

• Well, perfection is something that one needs to keep trying to achieve that. However 100% perfection is not possible, a person can never make themselves 100% perfect in all aspects of their lives. However if they keep trying to achieve perfection they will surely get close to it, or to put it precisely may get close to achieving perfection say may be 90% or 95% but still they will never reach 100%.

Practically it's not possible. Hence the logic is the more the person tries to achieve perfection the more closer he will get to it but the person should be content knowing the fact that 100% perfection is not attainable.

Coming to your question, no a girl cannot make herself thoroughly perfect. That is not possible, but as I said if she strives, if she tries for perfection she may come close say 90%.

• A girl can look like a 10 to one man, and a 1 to another. There is no such thing as perfection, because perfection is an idea that will vary from individual to individual. Look at when girls talk about muscles or chest hair. Some say: "OMG more is better!" And others say: "OMG my man better not look like a guerrilla! If I have to shave so does he!" Perfection is an arbitrary idea that will never be 100% obtained or achieved, because someone will always see you as a flawed creature in some way. Best find the guy who looks at you like a goddess, and hold onto him.

• Perfection is subjective. It's like Beauty is in the Eye of The Beholder. Besides, physical beauty or perfection won't last forever.

• It all depends on the eye of the beholder. Perfection is attainable in the sense that you can be the perfect person for someone, but not be the perfect person to everyone.

• It's our imperfections that define us. Without them people look so generic. Look at some of the actresses that have gotten a lot of plastic surgery. Jennifer Grey is unrecognizable in my opinion. That reality TV star who had about 10 surgeries in one day looks so generic she looks like a mannequin. I believe I heard that she really regrets getting the surgeries. I've had my teeth straightened with braces so I guess I shouldn't complain, and I know you didn't mention surgery in your question, but I'm just saying people should think long and hard before getting plastic surgery.

• It's meant to be something we strive for but cannot attain.

• There is no such thing as universally perfect.

• I believe it is

• there's no such thing as perfect

• beauty is subjective, so no, it's not possible

• What is even perfect. To vague

• Are you serious?

• Yes, but not so much in reality as it will be in the perspective of someone.

The girl I love is perfect in every way... but to me!! I mean I believe she's just perfect, but not all agree lol.

When someone truly loves you... an I mean truly... You breach the scale of 10/10. You're perfection level increases over 9000

Your flaws, be it a difficult personality, a pimple, an awkward nose shape, hair that has split ends, simple brown eyes over rare blue & green ones... will be magnified to a level of appreciation that you can't even imagine.

I'll stop there before I go to beta deep lol

• Nope, I wish it was though

What Girls Said 7

• Depends on how you define perfection. Of you're seeking universal perfection then of course you won't find it cause that doesn't exist. If you're just looking to be perfect in the eyes of a few people or yourself then yes that's achievable.

• Depends on who you ask😊 in the eyes of a guy who looks at her like magic than yessss, yes she can look perfect!

• Of course not! Perfection is an enigma. Something someone finds perfect can be repulsive to someone else, beauty is in the eye of the beholder!

• There is no such thing as perfection.

• A girl can be perfect if she rocks her imperfections... If that makes sense.

• Nope.

• It is not.