POLL: Of the given colors, which version of the Nike LunarTempo 2 do you like best?

• White
  • Deep Royal Blue
  • Ocean Fog
  • Deep Royal Blue / Hyper Blue Fade
Here is a simplified version of this poll, so you don't have to click on so many links:

www.girlsaskguys.com/.../q2073295-easy-poll-which-color-do-you-like-best-on-these-shoes
Never mind, moderators deleted my revised poll because they considered it spam despite me having a legitimate reason for making another one. Yet they don't care when someone asks "Who's hotter?" 20 times...

Most Helpful Girl

• Black/white or ocean dog. Not a fan of the gradient in the bottom right one and the top right is just a really ugly shade of blue.

Most Helpful Guy

• Old school, dude, don't like shoes that look like they need batteries. And, by the way, they're sneakers.

What Girls Said 7

• white one

• Black and white, plus you could wear them with more clothes.

• i like the first one

• Black is a classic, but I actually like the deep royal blue (bottom right).

• White looks much better 👍🏻

• White for sure looks good!

• Good god, would you stop freaking asking this already...

• Sorry. I promise this is the last one. I created the first poll, but had requests to make it simpler for mobile users because they didn't like all the links. So I did, but the moderators don't know how to fricken read and decided to delete the revised poll that I wanted to keep instead of the crappy one which had barely any votes. So you can blame them. All I wanted was a simple public opinion.

What Guys Said 2

• Bottom right looks really nice

• You couldn't embed the images so we don't have to click links or watch a video?

• Sorry, I thought it would have been better to post links with multiple images than just posting a single pic of each shoe. If you're on a computer it shouldn't be a big deal.

• Naw I'm on mobile.

• I can understand that. Tomorrow I'll post another Poll with a simple picture of each to make it easier for mobile users.