Abercrombie & Fitch Fierce is it 'SEXY'?

whats the go with abercrombie & finch fierce how much do you girls like it does it turn you on like I hear from people ...i live in Australia so it not popular

Most Helpful Girl

• smells delicious :) a lot of cologne smells kind of the same to me but I have friends who can walk past a guy and know when he's wearing fierce...which is always a good thing

What Girls Said 1

• To be honest, its not a turn on at all cause I feel like they buy Abercrombie and Fitch because they don't have their own style. I'm sure not all guys are like that, but its just nice to see guys wearing other than Abercrombie and Fitch.

What Guys Said 2

• if you read the user reviews of it on sites such as www.fragrantica.com and www.sephora.com they will basically tell you that it is a fragrance only for high school aged kids. it is on the same level as axe body spray based on those reviews, something that you sort of put behind you when you become an adult because it is a fragrance for teenagers only.

• Well, I'm not in high school anymore, but when I wear Fierce, I most always get compliments or attention from girls and women of various ages, including considerably older women. I don't wear it every day.