If a girl wears heavy makeup very often, is that a deal breaker?

you know what she looks like without makeup and you find her attractive still

• Yes
  • No
I wear it often 😊

Most Helpful Guy

• Not a deal breaker as long as she washes it off before we have sex.

Most Helpful Girl

• I hope not. I get a little too happy with my makeup

What Guys Said 19

• Yes. Just stop. The girls I've had the strongest feelings for were borderline tomboys or semi-reformed tomboys. They didn't cake the face, they had stylish glasses and were geeky about something, and sure as shit wasn't makeup.

• If she really wants to wear makeup, I prefer it to be subtle. Otherwise, no make up is when she is looking her best in my eyes.

• When a girl wears a lot of makeup, I get the feeling I'm with some alien species. If she's pretty, I like to see her natural beauty. If she isn't pretty, makeup doesn't hide that, it only makes it worse.

• Heavy makeup on a beautiful girl is like painting flames on a Ferrari
    It's already excellent don't put on cheap fake shit

• Unless she's a performer or a geisha, yeah.

• it makes me feel as if they are hiding something or aren't comfortable with their skin? maybe they feel like they aren't pretty without it? In my opinion a girl without makeup if far more prettier than a girl with makeup on. I think makeup just makes you look natural and I am honestly not attracted to it its a turn off.

• Not if I'm into her. I'm 46, married twice, divorced twice. My girlfriend is the first woman I've been with that puts on makeup. Although strange to me, I love the fact she puts in effort. She even paints her toe nails. So girly girl. I live it!

• No. I'd ask her to lower it down a little.

• If she looks like a clown then yes.

• Yes, IF a guy wears a mask, Will that be a deal breaker?

• That's a sign of insecurity to me

• i meant to vote yes.

• But it shouldn't matter what men because women apparently don't wear makeup for men.

• I don't see the point of doing it.

• Heavy makeup , don't try to hide your real face !

• It really depends on how heavy the make-up is. If I find her attractive still without make-up it's probably no biggie. But what if I don't find her attractive WITH the make-up?

• Yes, this kind of girls are very fake.

• yes.. I don't know why women can't just be real.. its like men have to meet a girl for the first time on 2 separate occasions: one when she's completely fake and not her, and the second time is when we actually get to meet the REAL girl without all her fake shit

What Girls Said 3

• yes...

• ehh I wouldn't like it.
    It takes too much time for them to get ready usually. I don't like that.

• Not initially, but eventually, if I never get to see her totally natural.

Bi grrrl right here.