Girls, What dose a good leather jacket say about a guy?

So I was just wondering what do leather jackets say about a guy when he can pull one off?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• I like em. The jacket is attractive when the guy pulls it off but musclar or big (fat) men can't pull them off well in my opinion. The jacket doesn't play into my opinion of his personality theyre just really attractive when they fit em like it should.

What Girls Said 9

• That he has style? (Given he combines it with the right shoes, pants & shirt lol)

• Not into leather jackets at the moment.
    If he can pull it off/ the style is good, then I think, "Wow, he knows how to dress."

• Is the cut good or is the leather just of good quality? A well cut leather jacket is stylish without being overbearing. A poorly cut leather jacket calls to mind greasy haired public masturbators.

• Liam! It says that they like to live dangerously. Or they just want to be warm, take your pick.

• That's he looks cool and tough. Love leather jackets on guys

• He's hot, edgy, mysterious, and bad ass.

• That he's hot.

• It means he knows how to put on a leather jacket.

• He loves wearing flesh