Does this look like a good deal?

I have redeemed my Amazon gift card and found this pair of sandals in the price range in my size. I have never bought shoes which were this cheap, so does it seem like there is something off about it or it's just a good deal?
https://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B01IEH117G/ref=ox_sc_act_image_1?ie=UTF8&psc=1&smid=A1AQ1CN9KVI49Y

Most Helpful Guy

• I have a feeling in real life those will look like granny sandals. I always buy my shoes in person, unless its a big brand (like Converse) that looks the same in any store.

Most Helpful Girl

• Those remind me of what you used to see a lot in the 90's. :) Though I'm not sure if that's a good deal since I don't know much about prices in other countries. :(

• I converted this with the help of Google and it is roughly 58 ron, and every shoe I have bought/got were over 100 ron. :-?
      Price wise it sounds very good, but if it this cheap then I have some suspicions about its quality. :-?

Thank you for mho :)

What Guys Said 5

• It seems like a good deal for a good price. I hope the quality is good and that the shoes last a long time and don't fall apart. That would be my only worry about them. Other then that they look nice.

• I mean i guess. Last time i ordered a attack on titan hoodie from from some Asian country, they ended up sending completely different from what was in the thumbnail... So i sent it back and they never sent me the jacket i orginally ordered. Rip off artists

• If I were your guy I'd like them, especially on a young girl these look fine I think :D

• I would say u go girl

• Hey ur welcome for my comment I thought to my self if I was a girl I would definitely want those shoes myself

• Well, you get what you pay for.
    For their price, they will be a good deal.

Don't tell me you prefer Gucci sandals, lol

• I mean that I want to be able to wear them. 😂

• Oh! Well, let me know if you have problems, I'll help you wear them in case ;)

What Girls Said 3

• The shoes look perfectly fine to me from the picture. However, I'm sure for the price the quality will not be the best. If you think they're cute just buy them. Even if they aren't the best quality, you could still wear them for a while.

• Yes, but something about the material in the description or something since I have forgotten the little German I know. 😅

• It's a good deal lol

• They look great. I'd wear them too.