Girls, have you ever had a problem with the way your man dressed before?

So i see a lot of guys having problems with the way their girlfriend dresses on here, but girls you ever have problems with the way your man dresses?

Most Helpful Girl

• Hmmm, I haven't dated a lot of guys, so, I'll just do a list for each
    1) I didn't like his shirts all the time or his jeans, they didn't fit well. And sometimes the print was not nice to me. BUT I didn't think it was a big deal, and never said ANYTHING negative about it. I just told him which shirts I liked so he'd wear those on our dates.
    2) No complaints.
    3) No complaints. He dresses the best :) nice crisp Levi shirts and jeans. Nice sneakers. His cute baseball like hat. Simple but clean and fitted well. That's why I'm with him :') my baby in blue <3 his favorite color

What Girls Said 27

• I've teased him before that he dresses in the same things all the time. He has two t-shirts that he enjoys wearing and he has two long-sleeved shirts that he wears too. He rotates between the four and all of his jeans are the same style. I don't mind it, I think it's pretty funny and at least they're clean, but yeah, I tease him about it :)

• I can't say I ever have. Actually my boyfriend is picky about what he wears. He needs the colors to match and everything.

• Nope. Never they did have a problem, however, with the way I dress.
    I'm a tomboy and I dressed baggier than them lol

I never told them to dress up, they'd practically force me.

• No. I've never had this problem.

• Once

• Never. He's European - he dresses better than I do, lol.

• Not that I know of, no

not any of your previous bfs?

Like ex's? Nah, thinking back they all dressed good in one way or another

• Can't say I've ever had an issue.

• Yeah, I didn't like how my ex dressed so I bought him a couple of T-shirts and a nice sweater (that he lost) :-( which was his favorite. But he liked my style, so he didn't have an issue with the clothes I chose for him.

how did he dress originally?

Ahh cool. I never go *anywhere* (except the gym) without heels lol... but, if you don't normally wear them much, that's a pretty big thing to do for someone. I hope he was appreciative <3

My husband is pretty much obsessed with short hair on women... He likes the look itself (and the whole dare-to-bare-yr-face thing), but, most of all, he just can't resist the open back of the neck.
      Mb that guy's tastes (for up-do's) ran along similar lines?

@redeyemindtricks Possibly, I don't know I assumed he liked elegance and thats what I always was around him. Well by blood Im Russian Im SUPPOSED to wear heels, but I hate it! So it was a huge deal for me to be "perfect" for him.

And here I thought men love a woman's shoulders to be open.

• nah he's pretty casual. looks good in everything I've seen em in. ...( including a pair of women's pants) LOL

• Yes he dresses so casual and sometimes wears these funny graphic teas that annoy me so much! Thank god we went shopping the other day and got him some real clothes!

• Nope. Unless he was walking around in a g-string I don't think I'd ever have a problem with the way my man dresses.

• Yes. He dressed too casual sometimes.

• nope, never
    he's a fashionista

• Never had a problem with that.

• Sometimes I want mine to dress up a bit instead of wear t shirts all the time

If he had a problem with the way you dressed, how would you feel?

but you wouldn't be hurt about it?

Maybe a little but at least he was honest

• never unless he's wearing a rag... then we got a problemo

• YES. My ex used to where cut off sweatpants and not really match well and that bothered me to an extent. Obviously, it was his body and he could dress however he wanted, but it still wasn't cute.

• I never had a problem with it

• Hate polos with a passion. Just don't wear polos and your good with me

• Nope

• I like guys who take care of their image so yes, I find a stylish guy way more attractive

so you have had problems with the way your man dressed?

How would you feel if a guy had a problem with what you were wearing?

If I like their advice I'd consider it, but usually it's their problem. I didn't try to change my ex even if I didn't like at all the way he dressed, I accepted him the way he was so I expect the same thing

• Never.

• Yeah.

My ex always demanded I wear dresses and look perfect, but he wore ugly t shirts and tank tops and junk. He always looked sloppy and I felt awkward being pushed to wear a dress while he was super casual.

I don't mind shirts, I just hated him throwing a fit about me being dressed up when he looked like he rolled out of bed.

• No, never.

• He's sloppy a lot of times but when we have an event , he is dressed well

• Yeah I had trouble with my ex sometimes, not because he didn't dress well, but he dressed way to fancy and stylish, he looked like he just came out of a catwalk, even if we went hiking, and he took way too long to get ready, I can get ready really quickly so him taking so long got on my nerves a lot

If he had a problem with the way you dressed how would you react?

Honestly I wouldn't change the way I dress for anyone, he wouldn't get a nice reaction, or at least not the one he'd expect to get

So how can you expect someone else to change for you?

What Guys Said 1

• Never had a problem with the way my girlfriend dressed