Guys Is it ok to walk around wearing these around guys?

I live with 4 guys and the woman who owns the house. Please don't ask me why because this is all i can afford for now and I'm not ready to move out alone yet (still saving money) I want to know if is it ok to walk around with these? Because i changed my clothes every time i wake up at night to go outside my room to drink water or something. I'm 19 and college student also i have as part time job.

https://s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/564x/e1/92/2f/e1922f5a55151b1752713f30ab01b567.jpg

http://medias.camaieu.fr/images_produits/load480x560/500954_0423_f.jpg?v=3.7.5

http://g01.a.alicdn.com/kf/HTB12SS8JVXXXXbraXXXq6xXFXXXn/Hot-Selling-Summer-Sleepwear-Garden-Style-Floral-Cute-Sweet-Women-font-b-Pajamas-b-font-font.jpg

• Fuck no!
  • Yes it's ok
  • I dunno
  • I'll suggest something better

Most Helpful Guy

• The bottom two could be considered suggestive. But the top one should always be seen as okay. Personally, I would be fine with all of them.

Most Helpful Girl

• Where whatever you want and feel comfortable in! just don't be surprised if you get some sort of strong reactions, if that doesn't bother you, than go for it! :) I've lived with guys and was even naked from time to time, it's whatever you feel comfortable with

• What kind of strong reactions?

• well depending on the guy, he may make some kind of smartass comment or something sexual, just be prepared for that, eventually it will go away, most important thing is that you're comfortable and not harassed.

What Guys Said 18

• Wear whatever you want to wear and what feels comfortable. Men aren't animals. They aren't going to see some skin and attack like a pack of wolves.

• Just my friend scared me that's why i'm worried

• Because you're wearing pyjamas? That is silly. If they wanted to attack you they'd do it regardless of what your wearing. You'll probably get leered at because they're men (Gay men would even look) and you're a woman, but clothes don't initiate shit like that, opportunity and depravity does.

• This is good then :)

• Ya whateves. No biggie if a couple of boners come outta of it

• Ewwww! :/

• Ewww? If you think boners are ewww you're gonna have a hard time (pun) rooming with all guys. Just sayin

• If you want guys to get your attention you can wear that.

• I'm not looking for attention! This is what i wear when i sleep but I'm tired of changing my clothes every time i go out at night

• Why you're acting like this? :/

• I'm not sarcastic. I mean I would suggest pyjamas but if you want that, then it's up to you.

• It's alright but you will get a bit of attention

• You attract what you display. That's all I'm saying

• I skipped over the part where you explained the setting of you wearing this... you could wear those things in front of them, but ask yourself if you'd be comfortable seeing them with no shirt on or something like that

• I really don't want to see them shirtless :/

• Well if you don't think they'd like to see you with little clothing on (or would go crazy over it) probably best to wear something a bit different. Nothing too "conservative" though cause that's not fair to you

• lol.. if tgey are good guys they aren't gonna give you a hard time for this. tbh its sexy and id wanna fuck you , but if your sleepy and going for a water then im not just gonna approach you about it.

• Do u have a nice ass?

• I think you would be OK with it. I have no problem with any of it.

• Girl if you walk around me like that. I-
    You'll make things hard for me ok? I don't know it's tempting.

• if you want to be viewed as a thirsty girl and be approached for sex often then its okay, but if you want to not give that impression then dont wear it around strangers who are not family members or relatives.

• Fuck yeah, let's do it!

• If the guys are around your age, they might get hard seeing the last two.

• Yes, it's ok, but you should expect to be targeted by lots of boners :P

• I don't think the guys would object on your outfit ;)

• Yes it's ok

• I'd suggest more modest apparel, like regular jeans and a sweater or average not-too-showy t-shirt. You can be modest and still be creative. To avoid any complicated drama, it's best not to show too much skin around guys you barely know.

God bless you, and be safe!

• who the fuck sleeps in jeans lol

• @Youdoyouboo Those were just suggestions. Of course, you can rock the traditional PJs in a modest fashion.

• You're going to be gangbanged one of these days

• Male roommates? Seriously. Why do people still think it's the 90's?

• What do you mean?

• you're an idiot

• Nope, I just know what I'm talking about

What Girls Said 17

• May I suggest you just buy a robe if you're really that bothered?

• that's not appropriate unless you are trying to turn them all on. you should cover up more

• Eww! I'm not thinking about something like that :/

• I think you are fine. If the guys get creepy because of it that's their problem. But Instead of changing every time you leave your room or feeling uncomfortable, why not get one of these
    www.polyvore.com/.../img-thing

• There is a difference between sleeping in it and getting out of your bed during the night for a drink or toilet stop and wearing it in the evening while looking TV or reading. In the first case, I see no problem. They will also do that in their standard night clothes. In the latter case, it will depend on the guys. If they consider you as a normal housemate and behave normal, I see no problem. IF they all walk around with a boner, I would wear something more covering.

• They should be able to deal with that

• Personally I think they are fine, but it's whatever makes you comfortable. If you're not comfortable - then here's a compromise to changing, just put a robe over your pajamas.

• Guys will love that. Go for it

• Just be careful cuz they can take advantage of you.

• How?

• Just be careful. I wouldn't mind wearing those in my room because its comfortable but i wouldn't wear it outside where they can see it since I don't like being stared at lol

• f***k no!!
    you will give them the wrong impression

• I think they're all fine. If you were walking around in skimpy little undies and a bra I'd say that's kind of not okay because you're probably giving them all boners lmao

• it depends on the guys. if they are really friendly, then its okay. but beware, there is a high probability of wardrobe malfunction in the last 2. if the guys are a bit naughty they r gonna be waiting for u to bend everytime.

• yea. they're all covered up just enough

• it's ok

• I dont see why not, I am a woman and I should show it

• Those clothes are sort of... umm suggestive.

• It'll make things more awkward (it's bound to her awkward) if you show too much skin. There's no reason you can't wear something that covers a little more, really.

Source: living with guys

• Do whatever you want