Do girls have to wear bras?

• Yes
  • No
Should we wear bras I know we don't have to. Just what would you prefer?
My boobs are tiny

Most Helpful Guy

Most Helpful Girl

• We don't have to, but they're helpful if you have boobs on the bigger side. I can get away with not wearing one though, especially if it's warmer outside.

What Guys Said 30

• Boobies are awesome no matter which way they sway! i1.kym-cdn.com/.../835.jpg

• 3|1
  • do whatever makes you most comfortable and don't care about what other people think.

• I have to say yes, even though I'm a guy. Women get enough attention as it is when they're out... going out sans bra would be SO distracting and attention grabbing.

• They "should" never wear bras. Even if you do get the right size, it seems quite painful (and if men can go topless, women should be able to as well).

• I think bras can be very flattering, but ultimately it's up to the wearer whether she wants to wear it or not.

• I don't mind either way

• Depends on the girl
    I mean it's upto her
    She can wear anything if she's comfortable in it

• if girls want to then they can if they dont want to then they dont have to

• It is your own choice. However, there are some women acting catty when they see another woman braless.

My 2 cents.

• Nope but it would probably be a preference of mine unless u were out partying

• i dont have boobs, but whatever seems more comfortable for girls i guess.

• Not necessarily. Its up to the girl

• Set them titties free # free the nipples

• No, but don't expect many women or men to side with you.

• Ah ofcourse not, why u wear that for? :D

• Only if she chooses to wear one

• most guys voted "NO" I wonder why @outmyroom

• I like to see them bouncing in the shirt so nope
    No bras

• Whatever you feel comfortable

• If they are small then don't bother, if they are larger than small then wear a bra.

• I don't like perky tities in bras... no bra means freedom

• Yes, I believe the should have to

• No I want to see some tits

• its a lose lose:

either we say women have to wear a bra, then women come out and start the oppression bulllshit

OR

we say you dont have to but then when you nipples become erect and poke through your shirt or when you're going up or down stairs and bounce and men look, you'll call men pigs and pervs,,,

• Is it that hard not to stare at chicks?

• No it's not I meant look but its like almost the same thing

• no it isn't.. staring at somebody is weird and uncomfortable.. looking at them and then proceeding with your day is fine.

• Ugh thought if the didnnt that would get saggy breast

• Girls don't 'have to' do anything.

3 private opinion(s)
Only the asker and the opinion owner can see it. Learn more

What Girls Said 32

• well.. no.., but do you want saggy boobs earlier on in your life? no? didn't think so.. besides, i'm sure you wouldn't want it to be visible through your blouse especially when it rains

if wearing a bra is uncomfortable for you then perhaps you should switch from silk to cotton, then have your measurements done by an experienced professional, because usually the store clerks don't actually know how to measure and tailors actually do, a proper measurement can get you a bra that actually feels good to wear especially if its made of breathable material like cotton and doesn't have sharp bands that dig into your skin.

• Basically I feel like I need to, yes. But if you're for letting the puppies free, by all means! 🐶🐶

• Unless you're in your house, then yes! Don't let your tatas flap in the wind!
    66.media.tumblr.com/.../...0daKBI1s7uvfzo1_500.gif

Especially if a girl has big boobs, be modest jeez.

• No you don't have to. to be honest I only wear one if I'm leaving the house. And I rarely leave the house.

That sounds kinda cute. Not the bra thingy, but that you rarely leave the house. Don't know why, just think it sounds cute lol

Lol, yeah I leave the house 3 times a week for an hour to go to the gym. And otherwise I can not leave my house at all. I try to at least once a week.

• well i personally do wear a bra because i dont want my boobs bouncing around every time i walk and avoiding all tight shirts to avoid looking provocative, but if i had smaller boobs then i wouldn't wear one. i think they're only necessary if you need the support.

• It's considered inappropriate to not wear a bra in public. In private it's your own thing. In public or at work you need to wear a bra.

• I don't have to but I like wearing them when I'm in public places and around family

• Nooooo! ! Not bra I hate it!😠😠
    #FREETHENIPPLE

• No, you don't need to. It just depends on how comfortable you are with wearing one/not wearing one. :)

• nope not really... bras are not so comfortable anyways

• Well my boobs are kinda big. I wouldn't go out without a bra unless I wanted to be sexually assaulted.

• Have to? Not really.

You probably should depending on your boobs size. If I had small tits Id never wear a bra.

• We don't have to wear bras, but for most women it feels better, mostly because of the size of their girls. I am only wearing sport bras. It gives support but is not as tight as the regular bra.

• No, I recently started to wear bras only when I need them.

• Sorry hit submit too early meant to add. I really only wear them in the summer because clothing is tighter and it will be obvious if I am bra less. I try to wear a tank top with a built in bra but lately it's been too hot to wear more than one layer so I am forced to wear bras.

• Have to, no. I don't always wear one int he house, because it's not always comfortable. But I always wear one when I go out, because I want to.

• Personally I don't feel comfortable with them jiggling all the time but that's just me. Do you have to wear a bra? No. Should you waer a bra? that's up to you.

• you should wear bra if you don't feel comfortable with them jiggling all the time lol

• i think it's a good invention

• Depends on your size and what you're wearing. During my period, They're really sensitive and it feels too weird if they aren't held in someway.

• I usually like some support.

• Well I def. Prefer to do so out of the house, sometimes I like to give my girls a break when I'm home tho...

• I think they're quite sexy and they make me more comfortable.

• The amount of men wanting bra free tits is pretty strong 👆

• Nope.

• Not if they don't want to.

• Not when you go to bed.

• I prefer to. It hurts if I don't

• Only if you got big or saggy boobs.

• All depends on boobs size and shape

• It's personal decision and choice.

• You don't have to but if you want to then you can.

• More from Girls
    2