Guys: Are dark haired girls attractive to you?

Do you find dark-haired girls to be attractive? Like girls with very dark brown or black hair?

Most Helpful Guy

• Snow white was described to be the most beautiful woman in the land. The book describes her as skin white as snow, hair black as coal, and lips red as blood.
    And I agree, that could easily be the fairest maiden in the land.

Most Helpful Girl

• I have long black hair and olive toned skin and I'm told I'm very attractive. Every guy I've dated always complimented my hair and complexion, saying the darker features are sexy and exotic. So yes, I believe darker hair is beautiful. Especially if it's natural and well kept. It's unique and alluring, and only so many people can pull it off. But keep in mind that there's more to true beauty than just hair color.

Thanks for MHO! 😊

What Guys Said 33

• Definitely, I think sometimes more than light haired girls

• Yeah that's my preference

• If she comes complete with boobs, vagina, and a personality then yes...

• Dark hair, brown, black hair, yes that is my preference.

• Yeah the majority of girls on the planet have that hair color. I wouldn't have a lot of options if I didn't.

• I love the dark haired girls. They are very striking! The olive completed skin and brown eyes with the beautiful silky black hair or dark brown hair is just absolutely gorgeous.

• Yeah they're Beautiful

• Yes I go for dark haired girls.

• Extremely!

• Yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, yes, jawohl, si, oui, affirmative, true, abso-friggin-loutely, uuhhhuh, damn straight, darn tootin', short of looking like a corpse the starker the contrast between the paleness of a girl's skin and the darkness of her hair the better, totes, fuck yeah, is the pope catholic?

Yeah it's alright

• I do. I don't link a girl's attractiveness to her hair color.

• Yeah, that's my favorite actually.

• i don't find very attractive black hair dark brown is okay but black is strange for me

• Very much so, yum! :)

• Yes and no they are attractive but they tend to remind me of my biological mother psychologically so I don't tend to go out natureal brunette because some inner part of me think of them like my biological mom I don't know it's a subconscious thing

• Your mother? Really, cmon man...

• @J1020 let's see you locked in a car in 105 dagree weather so she could go have sex with some guy to get knocked up to get more wellfare money or try sleeping with dogs out side in the winter in 15-18 dagree weather in the winter try being staved and if you cried because you were hungry being slacked bitten and calls a won't less pathetic looser who could do anything for him self now try having all this go down before you were 2 years old and try having the only memory of her face being a brunette in pigtails yelling at you for no reason yea that why I have a subconscious aversion tO burners I don't blame ever brunette for what she did subconscious brunette for what she did but subconsciously I isolate my self from them idky i do it but yea it's not fun

• Yes I love black hair. It's my favourite.

• Hell yes, I go crazy for women with brown hair and brown eyes.

All types of women are beautiful, I don't discriminate. Love em all.

• Yes, very, in fact I prefer it :-)

• yes, but depends on the girl too.

• I dont care about hair color or eye color on girls. If she is pretty then thats coo' ;D

• I do love brown hair

• I love it!

• yes i like em a lot.

• Yes my fav😍😍

• Yes of course. But I also like redheads, blondes, and Burnett's.

• Yep, Sure are!

• No i don't like them i prefer blue haired women more.

• Yes ! Especially jet black silky smooth hair. I love it.

• yeah i like dark haired girls with pale skin and blue eyes the most

• Yeah they can be

• More from Guys
    3

What Girls Said 3

• I think some do some don't.. 😅

• girls with any color of hair are attractive

• I'd hope so! :D