How much money do you spend on a monthly basis on your appearance (clothing excluded)?

Like on your skin and hair you know other stuff to improve your looks and your health.

• 50 euro/dollar
    57% (120)71% (127)63% (247)Vote
  • 100 euro/dollar
    17% (36)8% (15)13% (51)Vote
  • 150 euro/dollar
    8% (16)3% (5)5% (21)Vote
  • 200 euro/dollar
    6% (12)2% (4)4% (16)Vote
  • 250 euro/dollar
    3% (6)3% (5)3% (11)Vote
  • 300 euro/dollar
    2% (4)2% (4)2% (8)Vote
  • more than 300 euro/dollar
    7% (18)11% (18)10% (36)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
45|27

Most Helpful Girl

• -shampoo and conditioner $110 (it's big bottles though so it last for 4-6 months)
    -hair protectant spray $14.99 (last for 7 months)
    -good moisturising cream $17.00
    -facial scrub $10.99 (last 5 months)
    -hair removal cream $12ish and the razor $10 (last for 9 months)
    -a box of oranges $30.00 (monthly)
    -lemons $0 (got a lemon tree) haha
    -milk lavender or lemon myrtle bath at my spa retreat $180 per 60 minutes (every once in a blue moon)
    -nail oil $18 (last 6 months)

So mm 🤔 A lot. But it's not monthly anyways so it's not too bad 🙄

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I buy soap, razors, and shaving cream... That's about all... Yet I still had the hot blond ogling me in the check out line earlier this afternoon, her boyfriend getting crazy jealous, and the two male tellers laughing their ass off like damn did you see that. :D

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 44

• I dont really buy anything on a monthly basis thats for appearances alone. Even for personal hygiene, I think the only thing I run out of each month is soap.

The rest:
    The razors i buy comes in packs
    Shampoo/conditioner
    Other hair products
    A little bit of make up

Can last me up to 6 month are so. My estimate comes too 100$ per year, roughly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Monthly, nothing. Yearly, the $10 dollars it takes to buy a couple of jars of eyeliner. My mom gets tooth paste/brushes, soaps/shampoos, and deodorant free from where she works, and I don't really care about my looks besides putting on a little eyeliner and brushing my hair.

0|0
    0|0
  • Well my gym alone is 50 euro a month. On skincare and other cosmetics, I spend maybe 10 euro a month. Clothes workout or otherwise, I usually shop the sales a few times a year spending 400 euro in total. So that's like 35 a month. As for supplements, I take iron. It's maybe 2 euro a month. And vegan protein powder at around 5 euro a month.

So that's around a 150 euro a month

And then there's food, but let's not get into that

0|0
    0|0
  • Honestly...😓 unless I'm going on a vacation I don't treat myself to anything special for my appearance on a daily basis. I rarely wear makeup. I'm not boasting but I have natural beauty! Plus I went all natural and I'm a damn tomboy for crying out loud. I wear the same hoodie that I washed 4months ago, joggers and combat boots/gym shoes with a hat turned backwards each day lol. So other than the coconut oils and shampoo and conditioner.. mayne$20/30 people have mistaken me for a boy😂😠

0|0
    0|0
  • None.

Except for when I have to replace my toothbrush or toothpaste.

0|0
    0|0
  • $0. Unless you consider toothpaste and soap, but that's more hygiene than appearance.

I voted A as that's closest to my appearance budget

0|0
    0|0
  • i would bet the bigger amounts are from older women? it takes a lot more ladies, start saving? lol

1|0
    0|0
    • IKR? $50 will barely buy me foundation and a box of q-tips.

• @WillowTree well you my dear must have expensive taste lol out of interest and probably not yet because of your age, botox issues or interest

• The pricier stuff lasts longer. I used to go cheap with make up but I kept getting raccoon eye from runny mascara and eyeliner. Not to mention my foundation would melt off within two hours and never set and wipe off on the shirts of people I hugged.

• I don't count because my dad pays for everything >< I have noo idea but it's more seasonal, sometimes I would spend 300 euros in a week sometimes I would just spend like 50 euros a month

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd spend well over 500 euros a month on beauty and hair. Average 60 in the salon each week getting tanning, lashes, nails etc. I get some cosmetics surgery done every 4 weeks which is 180 euro. Then all my makeup products and skin products it costs me a fortune. But I have a good job so I like to treat myself.

0|0
    0|0
  • Where is £0?

0|1
    0|0
  • I don't know my parents pay for me, I stay with them. Probably 3000-4000 rupees that converts to approximately 40-60 Euros
    *Gets ready for down votes*

0|0
    0|0
  • About $100 but sometimes I have shopping urges to buy and try new products. So that could go up to $200 but Never past $300 since I don't buy name brand expensive stuff... I also do my own nails, hair, eye brows, waxing, facial treatments at home. If I got all that done in a salon if probably go to $500!!! And I don't have that kind of money to spend

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably like 5 USD... maybe. And I definitely don't look like a slob either.

0|0
    0|0
  • Like 0. I don't have money to do that.

1|0
    0|0
  • $0 because I don't buy clothes monthly but mostly just spend money on personal products and anything to do with hygiene.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 50 euros. More like 15 max.

0|0
    0|0
  • More than 300 euros lmfao
    I mean laser alone costs 300 euros and I do it monthly.
    Not counting the rest on which I spend a lot of money.
    I can easily reach 1000 $ a month honestly

0|0
    0|0
  • Monthly? Definitely less than 50 euros! O. o

0|0
    0|0
  • 0$-20$ lol i don't spend that much

0|0
    0|0
  • I'd guess it's around $50.

0|0
    0|0
  • On skin care? I mean my products are expensive but they last a really long time. But between the toner, essence, cleanser, eye cream, moisturizer, foundation, etc, I probably spend well into the thousands.

0|0
    0|0
  • LOVE active wear. That's all I wear when I step out of the house for anything.

0|0
    0|0
  • I put 50 but it's actually less than that. Occasionally it is that much if I get new makeup or a hair cut, but that only happens once or twice a year. And I don't tan regularly or get my nails done often so it's pretty rare to spend that much

0|0
    0|0
  • Way less than 50 dollars lol

Body wash, shampoo and conditioner is 10 dollars combined and that lasts about a month and a half

All of my make up is probably 30 dollars which lasts me 2-3 months.

And then face wash is 6 dollars for 4 months

1|0
    0|0
  • Less than 10 pounds

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't wear makeup so that's like $0
    Unless we're counting chapstick, which is about $5 and lasts for months.
    Shampoo and conditioner are about $30. Again, they can last for months.
    Skin and hair oils total at about $15. They, of course, last for months. So, definitely less than $50 euros

0|0
    0|0
  • 10 euros a month max. I voted for 50, but that's not true. In daily life, I don't use make up. And my clothes still fit and look decent.

0|0
    0|0
  • Some of you are lying.

0|0
    0|0
  • $0 exactly.

1|0
    0|0
  • Under $100 most of the time if it's monthly. I buy higher end make-up, that does cost more than the drug store brands but it lasts longer for me. That includes moisturizer, facial soaps, and such.

0|0
    0|0
  • More from Girls

What Guys Said 26

• I have plenty of clothes. My closet's jammed. I have no desire for more. 👕
    Cleaning items like shampoo last for long amounts of time. Less than monthly. 🛀
    Being a guy, I never have any need to buy makeup. lol 💋
    I get haircuts now and then, of course, but not very often. ✂️

So easy much less than $50.

0|0
    0|0
  • honestly like barely any money I buy clothes like once maybe twice a year and same for cologne.

0|2
    0|0
  • I buy lotion which lasts a long time and shampoo and conditioner from Costco lasts 1-2 years lol. I spend quite a bit on food though. It's about 4-500 a month maybe.

0|0
    0|0
  • 5.. 10 max

0|1
    0|0
  • Lol I spend like 15$ max on hygiene products per month and they are perfectly enough for all aspects - shower gel, shampoo, mouthwash, toothbrush, toothpaste

0|0
    0|0
  • I swear I can't find normal clothes to buy , well I didn't buy new clothes since a year and half
    I got good clothes tho

0|0
    0|0
  • Probably about $10 (for a haircut) during a typical month. - lol

0|1
    0|0
  • On hookers? about 500000

0|0
    0|0
  • Protein shakes and bars count? Lmao

0|0
    0|0
  • Do face lifts and other cosmetic work count? If no then not even $20/mo. If yes then the average is far higher since those are expensive even though they are every 5 years instead of every month.

0|0
    0|0
  • I get two massages a month. But I don't think that improves my appearance.

Other than that... a couple of dollars for shampoo, a few cents for soap, a new razor blade every couple of weeks. Not much.

0|0
    0|0
  • Shampoo and soap (if that counts), one and a half visits to the hairdresser's on average, that's it. Adds up to less than €50. I don't wear makeup.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have to shave a lot, and i'm to lazy to get those ordered razors for cheap. So i spend a decent amount on shaving

0|0
    0|0
  • There should be a $20 option. I just buy a curl definer, soap, cleanser, toothpaste and haircuts

0|0
    0|0
  • 30 euros for the gym card and around 20 euros for shampoos, razor blades, and soaps.

0|0
    0|0
  • G, most people here are lying, i don't see any reason for that.

0|0
    0|0
  • A shitload of Yen!

0|0
    0|0
  • Not much, thought I'd like to spend more.
    Let me get a job first lol.

0|0
    0|0
  • Around 50.

0|0
    0|0
  • Less than 50usd.

0|0
    0|0
  • 50 euro/dollar

0|0
    0|0
  • 6400 rupees

0|0
    0|0
  • Sure, girls. Most of you spend less than 50 dollars a month on your appearance. Nice try.

0|0
    0|0
  • get a months gym member ship sometimes spent £100 over the last 2 years
    so £4 average
    cretin mono hydrate inconsistent use so about 0.5
    hair fibres stated using them 1 £10 pack should last me about 10 mouths so £1
    shower products and toothpaste id say £1 a month
    water and heat to shower and steam face I will say 0.5
    hair cuts £10 ever 2 mouths so £5
    so unless iv missed anything only about £12
    mabey 15-20

0|0
    0|0
  • I don't spend money on my appearance because I'm not a stupid fag

0|0
    3|0
  • a hundred thousand dollars

0|0