What is your style of clothing?

0|0
17|3

What Guys Said 2

• I wear lots of stuff. I either dress really normal, like plain T-shirt, tank top and shorts or hollister. But if I feel like dressing kind of wild I wear skinny jeans ( not slim fit, Iam talking legit skinny jeans and especially the ripped pair) or the only white pair of skinny jeans I own with a black shirt of any kind and one sock black and the other white if I'm at home all day and don't need shoes.

I have band tees but I hardly wear those and almost never with skinny jeans. Thats what my hollister shirts are for.

0|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Um u got some thoughts in it lol

• Show All
    • 3mo

Ugh I'd rather shoot myself than wear one everyday.

• 3mo

My dad used to love it

• Just nice clothes

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 16

• I like wearing sweaters with skinny jeans. Dresses with long cardigans. Playsuits. Shorts and tank tops. Checkered shirts. Lace shirts. Leather jackets. Chelsea boots. Converse shoes. Occasionally I also wear skirts, or long sweaters with pantyhose. I prefer neutral colors the most: white, gray, black, beige, navy blue, light blue, wine red, dark green.

1|0
    0|0
  • Kinda like this most of the time. Except my shirts don't say meaningless things- they're either a solid color or some kinda short I got at a hackathon. And I wear Vans instead of Converse. I wear a hoodie or loose cardigan on colder days.
    s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...dfeb50b7e3.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • Oh and I never have accessories LOL I forgot to add that. So obviously I look more bummy than the girl in the pic does

• Show All
    • Lmao you're like my home-schooled younger twin so technically not even twin except for our styles
      And ye I'm really lazy too unless I actually really care about something. My grandma doesn't bother with me anymore but my mom thinks I'll be single forever.

• funny my mom and grand ma both think that which im pretty sure if i told them i had a boyfriend thy would pee down thare pant leg lol

• I be a pirate today... g'yarr...

http://i68.tinypic.com/2h67lh5.jpg

1|0
    0|0
    • 3mo

Lol my dad would love me to ware that lol

• 3mo

Is your dad a pirate?

• 3mo

No my dad just likes Pirates and loves skulls

• very simple

1|0
    0|0
  • I guess Im like a poor version of Natalie Paris
    i.ytimg.com/vi/M1hBLM0Wd6c/maxresdefault.jpg

1|0
    0|0
  • I don't really have a style. I just wear what I like, and what I like is usually everything from Fashion Nova.

1|0
    0|0
  • 1|0
    0|0
  • California style, lots of Hollister, these are my favorite shorts:
    c2.staticflickr.com/.../9205111191_be18858d7b.jpg

0|0
    0|0
  • 0|0
    1|0
  • exclude the cardigan

s-media-cache-ak0.pinimg.com/.../...86bf446487.jpg

This is what I feel most comfortable in.

0|0
    0|0
  • sweatshirt and jeans.

1|0
    0|0
  • I like dresses, mostly from the 50's. But I also like bohemian style.

0|0
    0|0
  • Feminine and casual

0|0
    0|0
  • Girly/glamorous/glitzy 🎀

0|0
    0|0
  • vintage

0|0
    0|0
  • I guess surfer/beach bum...