Light Denim Jeans: OUT of STYLE?

My cousin told me light denim jeans were out of style. Are they?

Most Helpful Guy

• What a load of poo! Jeans of any kind are always in fashion, as long as they look good on ya. There's nothing new under the sun.

What Guys Said 3

• AFAIK denim ANYTHING will never be out of style. Denim is a classic, timeless look. The only things about it that have changed over the years are whether you should wear them loose, baggy, or tight, and how low/high you should wear them.

• I've been seeing more and more girls and guys wearing light jeans lately. It's like ever since I read this question I've been seeing more of it. I prefer lighter jeans on girls. Makes them look sexier IMO.

• no

What Girls Said 4

• woah... barely anyone knows this stuff... and with jeans, if you find a pair that fit you like a glove and look amazing on you, no matter the cut, color or style, they will always be in style.

• As long as you like them, then wear them. There's no need to keep up with everything that's in and out of style. Your style needs to reflect your personality, not what designers decide you should wear.

• As long as they fit, they're in style. What is really popuar right now though, are light wash jean SHORTS. :)

• who cares? if they look good and match your top, go for it