Guys/Girls, Do you like makeup?

Girls, Do you like wearing makeup and the way it looks? Do you think guys like it when you wear makeup?

Guys, Do you like it when girls wear makeup? Do you think girls wear makeup to impress you or because it makes them feel good?

• Yes
  • No

Most Helpful Guy

• I like girls who look nice to me. Sometimes cosmetics can enhance a bit.

The main thing for me is that if a girl looks great with cosmetics, that's the face I want to see in the bedroom. Call me a superficial bastard, but I'm attracted to the sense of sight and I want to see that same face I found so pretty while we were out on the date when she's naked.

I don't mind if, after sex, she removes the make-up and then sleeps snoring on her side really loudly. But I want to see that face I found so pretty on the date when the heat turns up.

One of the most disappointing experiences I ever had was one time when I got a Korean girl in the bedroom who looked quite pretty with her make-up and then she asked for a moment in the bathroom while I waited. Then she came out with just a bathrobe and no make-up and was like, "Ready for sex!"

Except her face looked very different! It's like, "Who are you and what did you do with the girl I was dating? And why do you have the same voice as her?"

She looked very similar to this (with and without). The eye make-up, in particular, made such a world of difference. I just wanted her to keep it on until after sex, then no problem!

images.lollipop.sg/.../1581090.jpg

Of course the ideal is a girl who looks stunning without make-up, but if she needs make-up to look stunning, my only request is to keep it until after sex.

• In her case the make-up made such a huge transformation primarily because she didn't have much going as far as eyelashes. It was an epic difference, and I went from thinking her face was so pretty to barely recognizing her when she took everything off.

Most Helpful Girl

• Yes, I like wearing some makeup. It is a great way to enhance your features. I don't usually wear very much though.

What Guys Said 13

• Yes. I like makeup. Within reason. It has to *look* natural: enhance facial structure/complexion, not completely change them. When guys say it looks "fake" and hate on "fakeness", they really mean *obviousness*. It can't be obvious that you're wearing a lot of makeup. Eyes and lips are an exception, I think.

Yes. Pretty much the biggest reason females wear makeup is to impress guys. Unless they get extra ready when they're at home, by themselves. Which I'm pretty sure the vast majority of females don't. And if they do, it's probably just out of habit. Some will say it gives them 'confidence', and it's not for guys at all. But, biggest reason anyone gets dressed up in public is to make a good impression on others. Nothing wrong with it.

• Not really. I'm okay with light amounts of makeup but I much prefer to see a girls natural face more. The one thing I don't like is eyeliner. My best friend used to wear eyeliner back when he was a little emo snot and I was okay with it even though It's going to far because it was him that was wearing it not me. I've known many guys who wore it and its always bugged me to no end.

• No if it's some heavy make up. I dislike it when girls wear heavy make up. It's not because heavy make up doesn't look good but when a girl does heavy make up she legit revamps her face. I know I might sound like an hypocrit but the diffirence is shocking most of the time !
    Light make up to enhance your natural beauty in the other hand is ok for me. In fact I like it. Once it's removed it won't shock you because the girl is beautiful anyways. So this is what I think.

• I hate the existence of makeup tbh but I've accepted the fact that when someone decides to try and persuade a movement to stop it they're battered down so I give up

• Women wear make up & dress up for other women... NOT for men !! Better nutrition & personal health is far better than plastering on concealing makeup , less is more.

• I think it adds to there beauty but their beauty shouldn't come from product it should come from them, and usually it does.

• So maybe you like the natural makeup look, where is enhances their features but doesn't look fake?

• I hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate hate makeup

• I like seeing a woman wear makeup from time to time but I believe that the more a woman wears the more she's got to hide. Overall though I prefer natural beauty rather than a mask

• Girls like to feel pretty and feminine

• I like lipstick and the eyelash thing but that's it

• Makeup is a deal-breaker.

• yeh i do

• Yes...

What Girls Said 32

• Yes I love make-up!

• I adore makeup. I think it's fun and I love how different you can make your face look for every day or occasion. I am very comfortable with my bare face and some days, if it suits my outfit, I won't wear any makeup but most of the time the war paint is on.

• I don't like to wear make up, takes a while to put on and perfect then taking it off can be a hassle since one wash isn't enough.

If my skin didn't have blemishes I wouldn't feel the need for makeup except for fun when going out somewhere like a party or graduating, etc

• very little makeup for me thanks

• I like some make-up. I'm too lazy nor do I want a full face of make-up, haha.

• yes I like it

• Love it :) It's good for enhancing features.
    I don't usually wear it often, but even when I do, it's generally light.

• I enjoy putting on the little bit I do wear. I don't wear a lot, thought, just enough to enhance what I already have,

• yeah i love make up but i dont like overdoing it, make up has its fun points to it , some people just spoil it and make it look absolutely silly :L

• I like pure kohl and some lip stain

But I am not into foundations, concealers, etc

• I've been wearing makeup for so long now I feel naked without it.

• I don't need it and i really don't like it, I wear it only when i need to and i think most men on this earth hate it more than anything else for many reasons 😁😁😅😅

• I believe in the saying that less is more, but what little I do use/apply gives me more confidence and makes me feel more feminine.

• Sure I do, automatically makes me feel more confident. Still. No issues being in public with no makeup on anyway, I wear it about 70% of the time I leave my house I'd say.

• Yes, I enjoy wearing makeup.

• Im 50/50. Some days I have so much fun putting it on and experimenting and everything but other days i enjoy going make-up free. Just depends

• Yes I like makeup. As long as the person doesn't look like someone else without it. I only use mascara and lip gloss most of the time.

• I enjoy makeup, it's fun to play around with and enhances features. Makeup is only a problem when you don't feel as beautiful without it

• Yes, I like to doll up every now and then... for special occasions and such :)

• I like makeup, I find it fun to put on and play around with.

• Me too... even if I am a guy

• @Dinu1000 you like makeup? high five man.
      So what if you're a guy? You shouldn't have to like or dislike things because of your gender. If most guys don't like it, it just means you're unique.

• I do like makeup but not too much.

• I like light make up. I'm not a fan of heavy makeup at all

• Yes I do like it.

• Yeah, I love the way makeup looks. A good highlighter and shaped eyebrows look beautiful.

• Yeah when it's only a little

• Yeup I love it!

• I hate it. I never wear makeup, unless I have to attend a formal gathering.

• Yep. I usually wear makeup. Tho sometimes I get lazy and don't

• I love makeup! It makes me feel better and can enhance my overall look for the day or night.

• I like wearing it from time to time.

• More from Girls
    2