(For the ladies 😉) What is the first thing that you notice in a man, that would be defined as attractive?

I need to know people!!! I need to boost mah street cred or something!

My first thought would be confidence which is a defining characteristic, but I dunno cuz I'm not a lady. 😕😕😕

Most Helpful Girl

• I look at his eyes first, then his smile or grin. If he isn't doing that, then I'll just look at his face after the eyes. Those are the physical parts. How he carries himself, which can be seen as confident which works pretty good. Otherwise, it's how he interacts with others and myself that will determine if I'm actually attracted to him.

Most Helpful Guy

• The unmistakable bulge of a mega-dong.

What Girls Said 19

• Physically: Overall stature, how he carries his weight.

Personality: If he appears confident, how well he carries himself.

I wasn't looking for one, but I'm getting an unbelievable ego boost from this questionaire thing like mad!
      It's cuz every girl says confidence and ambition, and I have tons of each one haha

• Physical appearance: the eyes
    Personality: his confidence (not to the point where he's an arrogant asshole), & he knows what he wants life (that's probably why I like older guys and not guys my age)

For the last one, are you saying ambition, or power?
      Of all people to have ambition, you'd think it'd be youngsters is all

Please don't say Kevin Spacey! I saw HoC and he has a relationship with a 20 something (it was Kate Mara, but since actors are usually older than their characters are made out to be, I'm gonna say the characters age) and there were sexy bits which weren't very sexy.

But whatever floats you goat I guess...

• Enough (not too much) confidence and wit. Physically, I find beautiful hands and fingers, and eyebrow-length slightly curly hair attractive.

• His face (everything at once - facial shape, eyes, smile, facial hair, etc.)

Or his voice... A deep voice is attractive.

... Whichever I notice first because he could be turned around talking lol js

• Yep confidence and the air around him, how he carries himself and how he is with others.

New it! Confidence is key! I'm gonna be sweeping ladies off their feet in no time!!!

Aww man. So much finger movement! 😣

Sorry dude. I've been here near enough a year, it takes some work. Welcome to gag by the way

• How he walks, talks and carries himself. He can have an attractive face but if he walks awkwardly and and is very insecure then it's a no.

• Confidence, how he carries himself. After that I'll notice hair, eyes and outfit. I don't really care what he's wearing it's just something I notice.

• I notice shoes first and then eyes.

• His eyes, I like guys with light eyes.

• Confidence is always good but can easily be crossed over into cockiness. For me I guess a good smile is always noticeable

Yeah, I see how that can happen. I guess I'm sort of both I guess.
      I dunno, I'm lost inside this deep fiery pit I call my soul.

• Humor and body.

• Definitely a nice smile.

• His smile. I'm more comfortable if the guy is smiling and seems approachable.

All I'm missing is the smile. You sure you can't just have the other 2?

Haha I don't know what I an talking about

• Physically, they're smile. They don't need to have a great smile or perfect teeth, as long as they're smile is kind and genuine.

• eyes then face

• Smile and teeth

• Eyes and height.

• Probably hair and body first.

• Big broad shoulders, a muscular back, be clean without acne, a nice haircut and a good style

Style as in fashion?

It's casual. The most important thing is to wear something that suits you

And also clothes that make you comfortable and confident. Don't try to impress or something like this. Just stay yourself and buy clothes you like. It'll make you more attractive!

What Guys Said 2

• Too easy

First thing is height and broad shoulders. Then smile and eyes. Then what he says next

• I'd say the face