Would you dye your hair purple?

sort of an odd question I saw this girl at the beach , she had dyed her hair a sort of redish / purple colour , her natural colour appeared to be brunette. it actually didn't look that bad on her, my first reaction was it looked bizarre but after getting a better look at her body and overall look it suited her better than I realised.

so have you dyed your hair purple? have you though about doing this? or seen someone else?

• yes i have dyed hair purple and liked it
    48% (11)17% (1)41% (12)Vote
  • dyed hair purple and didn't like it
    0% (0)0% (0)0% (0)Vote
  • though about doing this but changed mind
    13% (3)17% (1)14% (4)Vote
  • no haven't done this and wouldn't consider idea
    39% (9)66% (4)45% (13)Vote
And you are? I'm a GirlI'm a Guy

0|0
9|1

Most Helpful Girl

• Purple is great because for me it was the easiest color to keep. On me I liked my teal colored hair the most though.

0|0
    0|0

Most Helpful Guy

• I did dye mine red and I looked pretty good in it.
    I dyed my hair dark magenta as well and it looked great. But purple? Not sure... I don't think i'l look good in it.

0|0
    0|0

What Girls Said 8

• I already have dyed my hair purple - and red and blue and white :P

0|0
    0|0
  • thought about dying it another color. didn't exactly change my mind. more like chickened out, afraid of hair falling out

0|0
    0|0
  • I have had my hair crazy red, purple, blue, hot pink, green and turqoise. Id do it again. Purple if its the right shade can look good on anyone.

0|0
    0|0
  • I dyed my hair red before like Rihanna red, other than that it's only been red or black. I love crazy colour hair I would love to have my hair purple I can't tho as I've psoriasis on my scalp the dye burns 😔

0|0
    0|0
  • Hell no

0|0
    0|0
  • HELL YES. I wanted to the last time I dyed it but they told me I couldn't. 😭

0|0
    0|0
  • I would do it, but my mom would kill me, so I wear my natural hair color.

0|0
    0|0
  • I have done that in the past. It looked good, but the colour faded away too fast.

0|0
    0|0

What Guys Said 0

The only opinion from guys was selected the Most Helpful Opinion!